New Age MBA in partnership with Wipro 3D for Industry 4.0.
As the global economy is redrawing its lines and creating new hubs of businesses across the world, manufacturing and technology are becoming seamless partners of the present and the future. India, in particular is taking the lead in attracting investments of billions of dollars in these areas. Bengaluru, ranked 5th for tech venture capital investment worldwide in 2022 and 22nd in the global start-up ecosystem index, is in the forefront of technological innovations for such investments.
Alliance School of Business under the aegis of Alliance University and in collaboration with Wipro 3D is introducing a new full-time MBA programme. A first-of-its-kind degree programme in India designed for students to develop the essential skills required to run HI-TECH factories of the future. A programme that will enable future leaders to efficiently manage and strategize processes for Industry 4.0.
The MBA in Smart Manufacturing and Digital Leadership will offer students hands-on training with Path-breaking technologies. With a combination of highly professional faculty at Alliance and Industry Experts from Wipro, the programme will train students to stand out for incredible career opportunities.
Two years (full-time).
Four-semester full-time practice-orientated degree
Commence of the course
Mode of Study
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
For MBA, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT* scores of years 2022/2023. All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
*AMAT – Alliance Management Aptitude Test
Company projects focused on automation and digital transformation opportunities.
Delivered by distinguished faculty members and Industry Experts.
Hands-on practical approach with focus on applications.
Hands-on training at Wipro 3D Laboratory.
- The program combines the humanistic and entrepreneurial tradition of Alliance University with Wipro 3D advanced technological innovations.
- Students will engage with industry professionals and will participate in lectures, experiential learning in teams, workshops, factory visits and labs.
- Students will develop and directly apply their knowledge, skills, and mindset to navigate high-impact and innovative projects.
- Develop a digital transformation framework for an organization as the blueprint for transformation.
- Stimulate a digital culture that brings together new technologies and business processes.
- Develop Advanced Skills in Digital Technologies to integrate with the Business process.
- Apply intelligent automation to increase process efficiency.
- Manufacturing Business Analytics Manager
- Smart QA Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Smart Factory Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Logistics 4.0 Manager
- Smart Manufacturing IT Analyst
- Manager - Industrial Automation and Smart Factory
- Manufacturing Operations - Manager
- Digital Operations Analyst