The final list of scholarships granted for all programs across categories would be announced in the first week of August 2020, prior to commencement of academic sessions. For the students who would be awarded scholarships, the amount would be adjusted in the next instalment, as per the fee payment schedule.
Scholarship applications will only be considered if the student has applied within the stipulated deadline.
Scholarship application will only be considered when submitted to the Scholarship Committee, Office of Admissions, 3rd Floor Learning Center, Alliance University Central Campus, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org No other correspondence address or email ID will be considered.
Student must participate in the Alliance Selection Process (Admission Process) to be selected for any of programs. Post selection, the student must register for the program to be eligible for applying for the Alliance Scholarships.
Student must apply for the scholarship through the scholarship form as provided on the website. Applications in any other format will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the student to submit all the supporting documents along with the scholarship form. Alliance University is not responsible processing incomplete information.
By applying for the scholarship, the student declares that the mentioned details in the scholarship form are accurate and true to the best of their knowledge. If the information at any point in time is found to be incorrect/insufficient, the scholarship if granted, will automatically stand cancelled. The student has read all the terms and conditions for scholarships on the Alliance University website.
Student must commence study at Alliance University in 2020 - the academic year for which the scholarship is offered. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
An applicant is only allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline. Only a single scholarship can be availed by a student for the duration of the course.
Scholarships are subject to availability. Students will be awarded scholarships on first come first serve basis within each category that they are eligible for.
Scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining an academic record of a CGPA above 3 in the course and subject to the decision made by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are only applicable to the first-year tuition fees for Undergraduate programs.
Student should not have any gap in academics.
Student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action.
Performance only in qualifying entry level examination held in the two previous academic year before admission will be considered.
An applicant is only allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline.
In case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/central). Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University.
Subject to meeting the criterion, scholarship will be granted to top 10 students in each category or as decided by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.
- Differently Abled: As per the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, seven categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, loco motor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. A student with 40% disability of the said categories will be considered for scholarship.
- Defence Quota: Serving personnel; ex-servicemen; retired personnel and deceased personnel* or their dependents from Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Coast Guard, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Railway Protection Force (RPF), National Security Guards (NSG), Special Frontier Force (SFF), Assam Riffles, Border Road Organization, General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Military Engineers Service (MES) and Defence Security Corps (DSC).
- National Level player: The student must have represented his/her state in any competition held between the previous two calendar years at national level, in Individual Event/Team Event/s approved by Ministry of Sports/Sports Federations. The student must have also obtained a certificate from Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports/National Federation/Board of concerned game/s.
- Domicile: The student should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the candidate is seeking admissions to and must have appeared and passed either SSLC/10th standard or 2nd PUC/12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.
- *Applicable for dependents only.