Dr. Sridhar T.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Sridhar T. holds a Ph.D. from Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. He is a dedicated academician with 31 years of teaching experience in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
He completed his master’s degree in Electronics from UVCE, Bangalore University and obtained his bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. A.P. His technical expertise spans Electronic Devices, Digital Design, Microprocessors, Control Systems, Robotics and Low Power VLSI design.
He is a life member in ISTE chapter and holds a diploma in Training & Development form ISTD New Delhi. He was a resource person for various guest lectures. He has also organized various technical FDPs, Workshops and hands-on training programmes.
He has worked in institutions like P.E.S Group, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Nandi Institute of Technology & Management Sciences under VTU in Bangalore and ICFAI Institute of Technology (Private University) Hyderabad.
He has more than 10 publications to his credit in international journals of repute and in IEEE Conferences.
- "Instinctive Feature Fusion Performances for Aesthetic Analysis of Interplanetary and Terrain Images", GE-International Journal of Engineering Research, Vol.4, Issue 1, Jan2016, Page 22-30. (Thomson Reuters Researchers ID Indexed Journal (ID is L-7296-2015))
- "Sec Log Mon: Security in cloud computing using activity log for Consumer data protection". 2nd IEEE International Conference -2017 On Recent trends In Electronics, Information & Communication Technology. Publication year 2017- Pages 1458-1462
- "Retreat in distributed computing utilization of action log for client Statistics assurance". International Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Architecture, Technology and Engineering, Volume IV, Issue I, January 2018 (ISSN ONLINE 2454-9762)
- "Power Efficient Clock Distribution for Switched Capacitor DC-DC Converters" Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science – Scopus Indexed Journal- Vol 0, No. 1, April 2018, pp. 27~36 ISSN: 2502-4752, DOI: 10.11591/ijeecs. v10.i1. pp27-36
- "Comprehensive study on the signaling schemes in on chip interconnects". 3rd IEEE International Conference -2018 on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT-2018), MAY 18th & 19th 2018 978-1-5386-2440-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE.
- "Low Power Driver Receiver Topology with Delay Optimization for on chip Bus Interconnects" bearing the paper ID SCOPUS000105. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE) ISSN (Online) 2227- 524X. Corporation, 7(3.29) – 2018- 180-184. [Scopus Indexed]
- "Design of a Flip-Flop to provide Low latency and to avoid Redundancy for Low Power" ICICEE-2020 for publication in Scopus Indexed journal, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (ISSN: 2005-4238 (Print), 2207-6360 (Online))