Dr. Neha Smriti
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Neha Smriti completed her Doctoral degree from department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad. She holds her Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Human Resource Management from Banasthali University.
As an academia, Dr. Neha Smriti has published research papers in reputed international journals and has attended international conferences on topics like intellectual capital and financial performance. Her scientific interests include intellectual capital and knowledge management, firm performance and sustainability and econometric modelling.
- Smriti, N. and Das, N. (2021), "Do female directors drive intellectual capital performance? Evidence from Indian listed firms", Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JIC-06-2020-0198.
- Smriti, N. and Das, N. (2018), "The impact of intellectual capital on firm performance: a study of Indian firms listed in COSPI", Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 19 No. 5, pp. 935-964. https://doi.org/10.1108/JIC-11-2017-0156.
- Smriti, N., and Das, N. (2017), “Impact of intellectual capital on business performance: evidence from Indian pharmaceutical sector”, Polish Journal of Management Studies, Vol.15 No.1. DOI 10.17512/pjms.2017.15.1.22.
- Presented research paper entitled “Value Creation Efficiency Analysis on Pharmaceutical Sector: An Indian Evidence” in the 6th Annual International Conference on “Sustainability [SUSCON –VI]” organized by the Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, held on March 02- to 04 March 2017.
- Presented research paper entitled “The impact of intellectual capital on performance of energy sector: Evidence from India and China” in 14th International Accounting Conference held at the CRRN, University of Calcutta organized by University of Calcutta held on Jan 5 th -Jan 6th, 2019.
- Attended work-shop on “Multivariate Data Analysis” organized by VGSOM, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, West Bengal during Jun 1st – June 6 th, 2016.
- Attended work-shop on “Design & Style of a PhD Thesis and Reference Management using Open Source Solutions” organised by the aegis of TEQIP – III at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad from April 6th -April 8th ,2018.
- Attended workshop cum seminar on “Advanced Research Methods and Data Analysis Techniques” which was organized by Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India during July 27th –July 31st , 2020.