Prof. Neelapala Anil Kumar
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Prof. Neelapala Anil Kumar holds a Bachelor of Technology degree in ECE Department from JNT University Hyderabad and a Master of Engineering in ECE, in Electronic Instrumentation (EI) from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. He has more than a decade of teaching experience. He has authored several international and national text books. He acted as a reviewer, advisory committee member and editorial member for several international conferences and journals. He is also a member of several professional societies like Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE). Life Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG).He is presently working for ACED, Alliance University, Bangalore, in the Department of ECE. Presently he is working for his Ph.D. degree from Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum, Karnataka on the research topic Medical Image Processing.
- Pratibha Award for Academic Excellence on VIIT Decennial Celebrations 27th-29th Dec2012.
- Sastra Award for Active Participation in Research & Development on VIIT Decennial Celebrations27th-29th Dec2012.
- Best Engineering Teachers Award-2013 for Overall Performance at VIIT on Engineers Day Celebrations-2013.
- Research Review Perspective on Retinal Clinical Features diagnosis Automation of Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR) Madridge J Bio informatics and System Biology. ISSN: 1687-4145, Volume 1, Issue 1, Jan 28, 2019, pp. 27-30.
- Detection, Automation of Malignant Neoplasm Using clustering Techniques with MATLAB International journal of computer science and mobile Applications ISSN 2321 – 8363 Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2017,pp. 26-29.
- Computer based automatic detection and classification of liver tumor using multilevel wavelet and neural networks International journal of electronics and communication engineering & technology (IJECET) ISSN 0976 – 6464(Print) ISSN 0976 – 6472(Online) Volume 4, Issue 5, September – October, 2013, pp. 126-131.
- Automatic detection of adenocarcinoma using active contours International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (ISSN (print): 2249-7277 ISSN (online): 2277-7970) Volume-3 Number-3 Issue-12 September-2013.
- Active contours techniques for automatic detection of glaucoma International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-1, Issue-4, October 2012.
- Analysing the severity of the diabetic Retinopathy and Its preventive measures by maintaining Database using GUI in MATLAB International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-1, Issue-3, August 2012.
- Analyzing the severity of the diabetic retinopathy and its corresponding treatment International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-2, May 2012.
- Compression of video sequences related to artial blockage in heart 2011 International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 Vol. 1, Issue 4, Nov 2011.
- Automatic detection of glaucoma in eye by angle open distance 500 calculation by using GUI International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology (ISSN 2221-8386) Volume 1 No 6 August 2011.
TEXT BOOKS PUBLISHED
- "Automation of diabetic retinopathy severity" by Lambert Academic Publishing, Oct 2012.
- "Biomedical Instrumentation" by Lambert academic publishing, Nov2012.
- "Image Processing“ by Lambert academic publishing, July2014.
- "Embedded System Architecture“ by Lambert academic publishing, July2016.
- "Microcontrollers and Embedded system Design" by Sara Publication, July 2018.
- "Advanced Medical instrumentation" by Mahi Publication, May 2019.
INTERNATIONAL PAPERS REVIEWED
- Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal the Volume 11 Number 1.
- BMC Medical Imaging paper titled “Standardization of the Human Nasal Cavity and Upper Airway Geometry with Thin Plate Spine Deformation.”(Manuscript number: BMIM-D-15-00112).
- BMC Medical Imaging paper titled “Artifact on imaging of triangular titanium porous plasma coated implants in the sacroiliac joint Mach band phenomenon” (Manuscript number: BMIM-D-15-00038R1).
- IEIB paper titled “Image segmentation And Analysis in the case study of Macular Degeneration” (Manuscript number: IEIB-D-12-00122).
- Frontier topics in the Digital Image Processing. For 6th International Conference on Digital Image Processing (ICDIP 2014) has been held during April 5-6, 2014, in Athens, Greece by IACSIT International Association of computer science and information technology.
- IEIB paper titled “A Novel Method of Power Factor Measurement of Electronic Load using Lab VIEW” (Manuscript number: IEIB-D-15-00075).
- British paper titled “An Automated system for Early Screening and Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy in Human Retinal Images” (Manuscript number: Ms_BJAST_20702).
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE) Number LM 127377.
- Advisory Committee Member for International Conference on “Emerging trends in Engineering, Technology and Management” 26th - 27th April 2019 (ICETETM-2019) at Proudhadevaraya Institute of Technology, Hosapete.
- Editorial Member for Journal of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Madridge publishers.
- Editorial Member for “International journal for Embedded, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.”
- Life Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) member Number 217658.
- Conference Outreach Committee Member for International Conference on “Applied Science Engineering and Technology”.6th -7th June (ICASET-16) organized by Sri Sai ram College of Engineering and Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP), Bangalore.
- Technical committee Member for Sixth International Conference on “Digital Image Processing” (ICDIP 2014)”. 5–6 April 2014 Athens, Greece.
- Member for International Scientific Academy of Engineering & Technology in Scientific Technical Committee and Editorial Board on Engineering and Technology.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Automation of Anatomical Parameters Assessment of Non Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR) Severity Analysis, National Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering science, Technology & Management.24-25 January2019.
- Unsupervised Multi phase Segmentation, International Conference of Industrial Application on Soft Computing Technique August 2011.
- Lossless Video Sequence Compression Using Adaptive Prediction, National Conference on Assistive Technology.July2011.