Prof. Harinee S
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Prof. Harinee S is an aspiring scholar in the field of Computer Science and Engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. Her research interests include healthcare, cloud computing, information security, robotics and technology innovation. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry University in 2016.
- Harinee, Shanmuganathan. and Anand, Mahendran. (2020), ‘A Cloud Robotic Solution to Assist Medical Application’, Advances in Edge Computing: Massive Parallel Processing and Applications 35, 281-306.
- Harinee, Shanmuganathan. and Anand, Mahendran. (2020), ‘On the Study of Machine Learning Algorithms Towards Healthcare Applications’, Deep Learning in Data Analytics, Springer, Cham, 117-129.
- Harinee, Shanmuganathan. and Anand, Mahendran. (2021), ‘Encryption based on cellular automata for wireless devices in IoT environment’, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology 18(3), 347-355.
- Harinee, Shanmuganathan. and Anand, Mahendran. (2021), ‘Secure ECG signal transmission for smart healthcare’, International Journal of Performability Engineering 17(8), 711-721.
- Harinee, Shanmuganathan. and Anand, Mahendran. (2021), Current trend of IoT market and its security threats, in ‘Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Computing, Intelligent Communication and Smart Electrical Systems,’ IEEE, pp.1-9.
- J. Amudhavel, S. Kumarakrishnan, B. Anantharaj, D. Padmashree, S. Harinee, and K. Prem Kumar. 2015. A Novel Bio-Inspired Krill Herd Optimization in Wireless Ad-Hoc Network (WANET) for Effective Routing, in 'Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Advanced Research in Computer Science Engineering & Technology (ICARCSET 2015),' Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, Article 28, 1–5.