Dr. Devaiah N. G.
Alliance School of Law
Dr. Devaiah N.G is in the field of academics for 12 years. He holds a Ph.D in Public Administration from the University of Madras and has extensive academic, research and practical involvement in the field of Law and Public Administration. He has completed his LLB from University of Delhi and LLM from Kuvempu University. He has pursued his PGDCLM from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and has completed his M.A in Public Administration from the University of Madras. Dr. Devaiah is a recipient of gold medal in his post-graduation and has cleared NET in 2006. He has vast experience in guiding students for competitive exams.
- Co-authored article on Women in Unorganized Sector published in the book Women in Unorganized Sector edited by Edwin Gannadas in 2011.
- Article on Human Rights and Environment: Interrelatedness published in refereed Journal Shodprerak July 2012.
- Co-authored article on Sexual Harassment of women in work place published in International Journal IJMRA in September 2012.
- Article on Reflection of public policy on Environment published in International Journal IJSSR in February 2013.
- Article on Welfare state and its Functions: An Analysis published in Vaichariki a multidisciplinary international refereed research journal in Volume II, Issue 4 December, 2012 ISSN 2229-8907.
- Co-authored article titled Trafficking of Women: Reality behind the myth published in the journal Golden Research Thoughts Volume II, Issue IX, March 2013, ISSN 2231-5063.
- Article on Analyzing e- governance interaction in India with special reference to Panchayat Raj and Rural Development published in Book - Empowering Rural India through Decentralization. March 2018, ISBN 978-93-87584-30-3.
- Co-edited book titled Lex Et Mutatio: Law and social Transformation- 2021- Infinity publication, New Delhi(ISBN 9789386037879)
- Currently Co-authoring a book Underpinnings of International politics: Theoretical and conceptual foundations. (Proposed publication by year end of 2021)
Seminars / Conferences
- Presented paper in UGC sponsored National seminar on New Vistas: Exploring Issues of Women in Unorganized sector held at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu in 2011.
- Participated in International Conference on public Policy and Management held at IIM, Bangalore 2011.
- Presented paper in International conference on Contribution of International Environmental Law for Sustainable Development held at Faculty of Law, University of Delhi 2012.
- Presented paper at National Conference on Constitution and Government Policies: Doctrinal Contradictions held at school of Law, Christ University, Bangalore 2012. Participated in Workshop on Deepening Democracy: Property Rights and Environmental Protection held at school of Law, Christ University, Bangalore 2012.
- Participated in Seventh Annual International Conference on public Policy and Management held at IIM, Bangalore 2012.
- Presented paper in National Seminar on Human Rights Advocacy: An Avenue for Social Change held at St Aloysius College Mangalore 2012.
- Attended a workshop on management conducted by SDM Institute of Management Mysore 2015.
- Attended a workshop on Research Methodology conducted by JSS Institute Mysore 2016. Organized National Seminar on The Changing Dimensions of Legal Profession in India 23-4-2016, Alliance School of Law, Alliance University. Presented a paper in National Seminar organized by Mysore University, March 2018
- Co-organized NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LAW AND SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION - 2021 (NCLS - 2021) – Saturday, 6th March 2021, Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.
- Co- chaired technical session on Criminal Law / Democracy and NationalSecurity Law- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LAW AND SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION - 2021 (NCLS - 2021) – Saturday, 6th March 2021, Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.