Prof. Asha Rani N.R.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Asha Rani N.R. is an alumnus of University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore. She holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from Visveswaraya University, and a Master of Engineering degree in Construction Technology from Bangalore University. Her research interests are in environmental engineering, recent trends in construction and impervious concrete. She has attended seminars and conference in her areas of specialization
Research Projects & Consulting:
- Removal of heavy materials from waste water using low cost adsorbents.
- Waste water treatment by natural adsorbents.
- Replacement of cement with brick fly ash in concrete.
- Replacement of wood dust with fine aggregate and cement with metakolin powder.
- Attended workshop on “Software Application Lab” conducted by Civil department held from 5th December 2017 – 10th January 2018, at Dayanand Sagar Academy in Bangalore.