Prof. Akanksha Choubey
Alliance School of Business
Prof. Akanksha Choubey is pursuing Ph.D. from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra in the domain of Marketing. Her thesis work is focused on understanding and applying integrated marketing communication approach for building awareness and creating purchase intention of green goods and services. Evaluating green goods and services and analysing consumer’s reviews and green purchase behaviours are two key domains in her thesis work. She completed her MBA and BBA also from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. She also comes with experience in different projects, one amongst which has been with the Indian Council of Social Science Research.
During both her industrial and academic experience, Prof. Choubey has been appreciated by her peers. She has presented her work at international conferences. Her papers have been published in national and international journals in her areas of specialization and also in the areas relating to robotics and big data usage in banking sector. She has also attended various workshops / FDPs, conferences and seminars. Her current research interest includes working in areas related to green products and services and eco-friendly advertising and communication techniques.
- Sharma, M., & Choubey, A. (2020). Resistance towards green banking adoption in Delhi NCR: A grounded theory approach. AIMA Journal of Management & Research, 14(2/4)
- Sharma, M., & Choubey, A. (2021). Green Banking Initiatives: A Qualitative Study on Indian Banking Sector. Environment, development and sustainability (SSCI)
- Choubey, A., & Sharma, M. (2020). Green Banking: The case of Commercial Banking Sector in Delhi NCR. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management (SSCI)
- Choubey, A., & Sharma, M. (2021). Implementation of robotics and its impact on sustainable banking: A futuristic study. Journal of Physics
- Presented research paper titled “Integrated marketing communication: How can it influence consumer buying behavior?” at International Marketing Conference- Marcon 2017 organized by International Management institute Kolkata
- Presented research paper titled “Implementation of robotics and its impact on sustainable banking: A futuristic study” at International conference on innovative technology for sustainable development organized by VIT Chennai