Dr. Vivek Mishra
Alliance School of Applied Mathematics
Dr. Vivek Mishra earned his Doctorate from the Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi. He completed his M.Sc. from the University of Mumbai during which he was awarded the Saker Sreenivasan Memorial award for successively two years for scoring the highest marks.
Dr. Mishra has over two decades of teaching experience and research interest in the areas of fractional calculus and nonlinear dynamics in particular chaos control and synchronization. He has also worked as principal investigator on the funded project of the University of Mumbai on radioactive waste disposal by reaction-diffusion using lattice Boltzman’s Method. Experiencing mathematical application and its uses in general life have always been an area of interest for him.
- Mishra and S. Das, Solution of variable order fractional differential equations using Homotopy Analysis Method, The journal of Mathematics and computer science (communicated)
- Mishra, A New Approach in Fractional Variational Iteration Method to Solve the Fractional Order Differential Equations, Journal of Nonlinear systems, and application (2016) 78-82
- Mishra, S. Das, H. Jafari and S.H. Ong, Study of fractional order Van der Pol equation, Journal of King Saud University–Science, doi: 10.1016/j.jksus.2015.04.005.
- Das, P. Kar, V. Mishra, Solution of Nonlinear fractional diffusion equation using Similarity transform and Homotopy analysis method, International Review of Chemical Engineering (IRECHE), Vol 7,1 2015.
- Mishra, K. Vishal, S. Das and S. H. Ong, On the Solution of the Nonlinear Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation with Absorption: A Homotopy Approach, Z. Naturforsch. 69a, 135 – 144 (2014) / doi: 10.5560/zna.2013-0084
- Vivek Mishra, “Conference Organization Its Relevance and Impact” Submitted in Conference on Humanities, Science and Technical Education, Mumbai, Multicon W 2020.
- Amol Dapkekar, Vivek Mishra, “Online and Conventional Teaching Learning Process: Challenges and Opportunities”, Conference on Humanities, Science and Technical Education, Mumbai, Multicon W, 2019, PP 17-20, 2019.
- Vivek Mishra, “Solution of Fractional Order Vibration Equation using Bernstein Polynomial” In National Conference on Applied Sciences and Humanities, Mumbai, Multicon W ,2018, PP 325-330,2018.
- Vimal Gosar, Neha Mishra, Vivek Mishra, “Developing Result Prediction Model for Improving Academic Performance of Students”, National Conference on Applied Sciences, and Humanities, Mumbai, Multicon W, 2018, pp 41-46.
- Vivek Mishra, Vijay K. Yadav, “The Hybrid projective synchronization of 2D non-autonomous system” ‘National conference in applied sciences and Humanities 2017.
- Vivek Mishra, Vijay Kumar Yadav, Prashant Kumar Mishra Mayank Srivastava, Saurabh K. Agrawal, “Synchronization between non-autonomous Hyper chaotic systems with uncertainties using active control method” Procedia computer science ,79 (2016),963-970, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2016.
- K. Agrawal, V. Mishra, M. Srivastava and V. K. Yadav, Fractional order Adaptive Projective Synchronization between two different Fractional order chaotic systems with uncertain parameters, IJAIS proceedings on International conference and workshop on communication, computing and virtualization ,3, (2015) ,7-12.
- Vijay K. Yadav, Mayank Srivastava, Saurabh K. Agrawal, Prashant K. Mishra, Vivek Mishra “Hybrid synchronization of fractional order hyperchaotic Chen and Lu systems using Active control method” IJAIS proceedings on International conference and workshop on communication, computing and virtualization ,3, (2015) ,36-40.
- Mayanak Srivastava, SK Agrawal, V. Mishra,” Adaptive synchronization between different chaotic systems with unknown parameters, IJAIS Proceedings on International conference and workshop on advanced computing 2013.
- Applied mathematics I, ISBN 978-93-5224-282-5, Tech-Max Publication Pune,2016.
- Applied Mathematics II, ISBN 978-93-5224-446-1, Tech-Max Publication Pune,2016
- K. Agrawal, Lalit Batra, Vivek Mishra, D. Datta, “Modified Adaptive Synchronization and Anti-Synchronization method for Fractional order chaotic systems with uncertain parameters” communicated as book chapter in “Advances in special functions of fractional calculus” 2021 (Accepted for Publication)