Dr. Virendra Kumar Shrivastava
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Virendra Kumar Shrivastava holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Data Mining from Singhania University and an M.Tech. Honors in Computer Technology Applications. He was selected for European Union Erasmus Mundus?research scholarship under the FUSION project and received a Post Doctorate Research and Training Certificate from the University of Lumiere of Lyon2, France, and a CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership from Chartered Management Institute of London.
Dr. Shrivastava has more than two decades of experience in teaching, research, and academic administration in Indian and UK Universities. He was awarded “Eminent Director of Leading Institute of India” by Competition Success Review (CSR). He is conversant with learning objective-based system development, implementation of quality standards, curriculum design, AICTE, and higher education regulations. He has closely worked with Staffordshire International advisor for academic planning, monitoring, and quality control. He has also worked with JK Industries where he was part of the ERP implementation team. He has traveled to various countries for presenting his research activities & academic alliances such as Europe, Malaysia, Bhutan, and Nepal.
Dr. Shrivastava is a versatile educator and has interest in various subjects such as Big Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Warehouse, Python Programming, Object Oriented Programming (C++), DBMS, Machine Learning, and Big Data. He has earned certifications in Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Blockchain Technology.
Scopus Indexed Articles
- Study of deep learning techniques for medical image analysis: A review, Materials today: Proceedings Elsevier. doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2022.01.071
- Study and Trend Prediction of Covid-19 cases in India using Deep Learning Techniques, in Journal of Physics IOPScience 1950 (1), 012084.doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1950/1/012084
- A survey of Big Data in Healthcare Industry, In Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 14 pages (245-257), vol 452. Springer, Singapore, ISSN978-981-10-1021-7, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-1023-1_25
- Offline Content-Aware Computing in Smart Devices for Intelligent Reminders, in proc (IEEE Xplore digital library) of 2015 IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, and Communication Technologies, Coimbatore, 5-7 March 2015, Vol-III, pp-1105-1111. DOI: 10.1109/ICECCT.2015.7226118
- FP-tree and COFI Based Approach for Mining of Multiple Level Association Rules in Large Databases, International Journal of Computer Science, and Information Security, ISSN 1947-5500, Vol. 7 No. 2, 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.1003.1821
- Extraction of Interesting Association Rules using GA Optimization, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology ISSN 0975-4350, Vol. 10, Issue 5: June 2010. (11 citations)
- Discovery of Multi-level Association Rules from Primitive Level FP-tree, International Journal of Computing Science and Communication Technologies ISSN 0974-3375, Vol. 3 No. 1, 2010
- FPL Algorithm for Mining Frequent Item Sets for Knowledge Discovery, International Journal of Computing Science and Communication Technologies ISSN 0974-3375, Vol. 1 No. 1, 2008.
- Detection of COVID-19 using Textual Clinical Data: Machine Learning Approach, in the Springer book series titled Impact of AI and Data Science in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic (2021). DOI: 10.1007/978-981-16-2786-6_5.
- Anomaly Detection over SDN (Software Defined Networking) using Machine Learning and Deep Learning, in Green Internet of Things for Smart Cities: Concepts, Implications, and Challenge, (2020), in CRC Press, Taylor, and Francis Group. DOI: 10.1201/9781003032397.
Conference Proceedings Editor
- 4th International Conference proceedings on Computing and Communication Technologies (ICACCT 2010), ISSN 93-80697-28-7
- Self-Sanitizing Attendance Recorder with Thermal Screening (IP Australia)
Patent number: 2020104395 Date of Grant: 3 March.2021.
- In-Bed Exercising and Monitoring Device (IP Australia)
Patent No: 2021100325 Date of Grant: 31 March 2021.
- Bio-Printing Device and System for Wound Healing (IP India)
Patent Application No: 202111006553 A Publication Dated 19 Feb. 2021.
- A System and A Process Recycling Waste Fabrics (IP Australia)
Patent No: 2021102805 Date of Grant: 25 May 2021.
- Apparatus and Material for Multi-Material Extrusion Based 3D Printing (IP India)
Patent Application No: 202011054516A Publication Dated 18 Dec. 2020.
Membership in Professional Societies
- Life Member of the Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
- Member of Medium