Dr. V. Prince Martin
Program Director - UG
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Prince Martin holds a Ph.D. from Dr. MGR University, an MBA from Annamalai University, M.Com. from Madras University, M.Phil. from Bharthidasan University and also a PGDBA from The Federation of Catholic Universities.
Dr. Prince’s area of research is on occupational stress vs job satisfaction of professionals. He is a member of Strategic Management forum of IIM. He has undergone training in dairy farming, rabbit breeding, sheep and goat breeding and apiculture.
Dr. Prince has worked in prestigious educational institutions and has a decade of industry experience across the country with organizations such as The India Breeders Ltd., Alsa Marine and Harvests Ltd., and Snownman Frozen Foods, Ltd., a joint venture with Mitsubishi of Japan, Brooke Bond, Lipton and Amalgam Foods Ltd.
Dr. Prince’s is well experienced in teaching core subjects of Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Marketing and also is an expert in the area of Professional and Personality development. His personal interests are environmental conservation, gardening, music and movies.
- “Learning Management through Jataka Tales” February 2007, Cartman, Indian Heritage Academy.
- “Wipro – A Case Study on Globalisation” July 2007, MT& T Journal, Volume 1.
- “Job Satisfaction and Occupational Stress of Professionals”-May 2008, Gyan Management Journal.
- “Performance Management System in the Era of Global Recession-Empirical Approach, Published on “ Organisational Management “Silver Jubilee Issue Oct-Dec.2009VolXXV No3.
- “Global Financial Crisis-Impacts on The Indian Economy”-Published by J.J Journal of Financial Services and Management April 2010 Vol.1.Issue1.
- “Changing Trends of Consumer Perception towards Soft Drinks Market”-Empirical Study Published on Edited volume Book in Kalasalingam University,Virudhunagar Edited by Dr E . Rajaram Professor and Head , Department of Management Studies, Kalasalingam University.
- “An Insight into Systems Approach to Management in relation to Cybernetics Computer Systems.” International Journal of Business and Administration Research review. Vol1, Issue No3, January 2014.