Dr. Manju Sanghi
Alliance School of Applied Mathematics
Dr. Manju Sanghi received her doctorate degree from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh in the field of cryptography and graduate degree from Osmania University, Hyderabad. She is a professor of Applied Mathematics and has more than two decades of teaching experience in the relevant field.
Dr. Manju had been the principal investigator of a funded project on digital signatures and has authored a book on Engineering Mathematics. Dr. Manju has multiple research papers published in reputed national and international journals and attended various conferences. Her research interests include cryptography, network security, and digital signatures.
- Matrix Modification of RSA Digital Signature Scheme, Journal of Applied Security Research, Vol. 16, No.1, 2021.
- Matrix Modification of RSA Public Key Cryptosystem and its Variant, International Journal on Emerging Technologies 12(1): 76-79 (2021).
- On an efficient RSA public key encryption scheme, Malaya Journal of Matematik, Vol. 8, No. 3, 1138-1141, (2020).
- A New Digital Signature Scheme Using Tribonacci Matrices, International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, Vol.9, No.3 (2020).
- Enhanced of Simple Three-Party Key Exchange Protocol: Attacks and a solution, Research Reviews: Journal of Embedded System and Applications Vol.1, Issue 1 (2013).
- Simple Three-Party Key Exchange Protocols via Twin Diffe-Hellman Problem, International Journal of Network Security, Vol.15, No.1, PP.201-209 (2013).
- Efficient Three-Party Key Exchange Protocol, Buletin Teknik ElektrodanInformatika, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 233-244 (2012).
- Cryptanalysis of Modified STPKE Protocol, Journal of Computer Technology & Applications Vol.3, Issue 1, pp.43-48 (2012)
- Improved G-3PAKE Protocol with Formal Verification, International Journal of Information & Network Security Vol.1, No.1, pp. 1 - 8 (2012)
- Speeding up Computation of Scalar Multiplication in Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering Vol. 02, No. 04, pp. 1024-1028 (2010)
- Key exchange scheme with higher security and its analysis, African Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science Research Vol. 3(12), pp. 290-296 (2010)
- Public key cryptosystem and a key exchange protocol using tools of non-abelian group, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering Vol. 02, No. 04, pp. 1029-1033 (2010)
Papers presented in conferences
- Design and Analysis of a Novel Proxy Signature Scheme Based on MDLP A New One-Way Function, AICTE sponsored International Conference Shaastrarth-22 on Computational Optimization, Modelling and Simulation: Recent Trends and Challenges, RCET Bhilai, 25-26 March 2022.
- New Digital Signature Scheme based on MDLP and Multinacci Matrices, International conference on AI for Resilent happy society, AIRHS-22, IIIT Pune, 8-9 January, 2022.
- RSA Digital Signature Scheme Based on Matrices, Recent trends in applied mathematics (RTACM), Department of Mathematics, NIT, Raipur 2020.
- A New Digital Signature Based on Factoring and DLP using Matrices, National workshop on Cryptology 2019, Presidency university, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 26-28 Sept. 2019.
- Public Key Cryptosystem and a Signature Scheme using Matrices, proceedings of International Conference on Challenges and Applications of Mathematics in Science and Technology (CAMIST) January 11-13,2010, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa, India.
- Key Exchange Protocols using Product Matrices and their Analysis, National Seminar on Emerging Areas in Pure and Applied Mathematics, November 25-26, 2011, Department of Mathematics, Kalyan P.G. College, Bhilai, (C.G.).
- Speeding up Simultaneous Scalar Multiplication on Elliptic Curves, Shaastrarth-An International Multi-Disciplinary Conference, February 8-9, 2013, Rungta College of Engineering &Technology, Bhilai, (C.G.).
- Key Exchange Protocol using Product of Block Matrices, National Seminar on Application of Mathematical Modelling in Science & Technology, March 15-16, 2013, Department of Applied Mathematics, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, (C.G.).
- Cryptanalysis of pairing-free identity based authenticated key agreement protocols, International conference on Risks and Security of Internet and systems, CRiSIS 2013, la Rochelle, France (accepted for oral presentation).
- Foundation of Engineering Mathematics-II, ISBN-978- 93- 89757- 76-7 (2020).