Dr. Mamatha Ravi
Alliance School of Applied Mathematics
Dr. Mamatha Ravi holds a Ph.D. in Mathematics from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum on ‘Differential & Integral Operators on Spaces of Univalent Functions’, and an M.Phil. and M.Sc. from Dr. C.V. Raman University. Additionally, she holds a B.Ed. from Bangalore University, Karnataka. She teaches Numerical Methods, Algebra, ODE & Discrete Mathematics.
Dr. Mamatha has attended and presented papers at national and international conferences. Her research interests include univalent functions and bi-univalent functions associated with polynomials and operators.
- R. Swamy, P. K. Mamatha, Certain classes of bi-univalent functions associated with q−analogue of Bessel functions, South East Asian J. Maths. Math. Sci., 16, (2020), no. 3, 61–82.
- R. Swamy, P. K. Mamatha, N. Magesh, and J. Yamini, Certain subclasses of biunivalent functions defined by Salagean operator and associated with the (p, q)-Lucas polynomials, Adv. Math. Sci. J., 9, (2020), no. 8, 6017–6025.
- Orhan, P. K. Mamatha, S. R. Swamy, N. Magesh, J. Yamini, Certain classes of biunivalent functions associated with the Horadam polynomials, Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Mathematica, 13, 1 (2021) 258–272
- S. R. Swamy, P.K. Mamatha, Certain subclasses of Harmonic starlike functions associated with q−analouge of Ruscheweyh operator, J. Progressive Research Math., 16, (2020), no. 4, 3109 – 3121
Participation in Academics:
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Introductory UHV FDP” 5days online workshop from 16th to 20th Jan 2023.
- Participated NAAC sponsored National level Seminar on “Effective Implementation of NEP – Multidisciplinary Education & Strategies” 3 days online seminar from 10th to 12th November
Conferences attended & Paper presented
- Presented the research article entitled “Horadam Polynomial coefficient estimates for a class of - Bi-Pseudo star like functions”, in a 2 days national conference on Recent trends in mathematics & its application held on 20th& 21st Dec 2019 at GITAM, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Presented the research article entitled “ Certain sub class of Bi-Univalent functions defined by Salagean operator and associated with the ( p,q ) Lucas polynomials “, in three days international conference on Mathematical sciences & applications held on 27th, 28th& 29th January 2020 at Sacred Heart College – Tirupattur , Tamil Nadu.
- Attended two days National conference on Mathematical analysis & computing held on 13th& 14th Dec 2018 at SSN college of Engineering, Kalavakkam – Tamil Nadu.
- Attended two days Workshop on Research Methodology held on 22nd and 23rd Feb 2017 at Global Academy of Technology, RR Nagar, Bengaluru.
- Attended one day webinar on Effective research work and python programming & its applications, held on 10th Oct 2020 at RVCE, Bengaluru, Karnataka.