Dr. Jineesh AG
Department of Sciences
Dr. Jineesh A.G. earned his Ph.D. in Polymer Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. He also holds an M.Tech. degree in the field of Rubber Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and an M.Sc. in Chemistry from Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Dr. Jineesh has several years of teaching and research experience in the field of polymer chemistry and analytical chemistry. His research focuses on elastomer nanocomposites for electronic, structural and thermal applications. He also works on the development of biobased elastomer nanocomposites. His recent research activities include synthesizing nanoparticles and nanocomposites for environmental remediation, structural and defence applications and in thermal management systems.
Dr. Jineesh has published several international referred journals and book chapters especially in the field of material science. He is a recipient of Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and under this program, he was a visiting researcher in BDDC, University of Guelph, Canada.
- C. Chandrika, P. N. Anantharamaiah, R. Hari Krishna, A.G. Jineesh, T. Niranjana Prabhu (2021) CoFe2O4-TiO2 a lethal P-n heterogeneous catalyst for malachite green degradation under visible light and optimisation of parameters by the Taguchi Method, Materials Technology, DOI: 10.1080/10667857.2021.1999557
- Mohan R., A.G. Jineesh., N. Manikanda Prabu (2021) Fabrication of reusable polymer nanocomposite film made of thermoplastic polyurethane and modified BiVO4 for photodegradation of malachite green, Environmental Engineering Research. doi.org/10.4491/eer.2021.161
- Chandrashekhar., A.G. Jineesh., and T.N. Prabhu (2020) Development of flexible bio based porous polyurethane nanocellulose composites for wastewater treatment. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2274, No. 1, p. 040002). AIP Publishing LLC. https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0022888
- G. Jineesh., G.B. Nando (2017) Synthesis and Characterization of Nanohydroxyapatite Polymer Nanocomposites Derived from Thermoplastic Polyurethane and Polydimethylsiloxane Rubber Blends., Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, 30(4), 465-489.
- G. Jineesh., S.K. Patel., A.K. Chandra., D.K. Tripathy (2016) Development of cooler running PCR tire tread using SBR-ENR-nano clay composite” International Journal of Plastic Technology, 20(2), 345-363
- G. Jineesh., G.B. Nando (2015) Reactive compatibilization of the blends of thermoplastic polyurethane and polydimethylsiloxane rubber, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 88(4), 584-603 (2015).
- G. Jineesh., G.B. Nando (2015) Effect of Processing Conditions and Rheology on the Morphology and Mechanical Properties of TPU-PDMS Blends, International Journal of Plastic Technology, 19(2), 288-308.
- G. Jineesh., G.B. Nando (2012) Optimization of the processing parameters in melt blending of thermoplastic polyurethane and polydimethylsiloxane rubber, Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, 44(2), 189-204.
- G. Jineesh., S.K. Patel., A.K. Chandra., D.K. Tripathy (2011) SBR-clay-carbon black hybrid nanocomposites for tire tread application, Journal of Polymer Research, 18(6), 1625-1634.
- G. Jineesh., S. Mohapatra (2019) Thermal Properties of Polymer–Carbon Nanocomposites. In: Rahaman M., Khastgir D., Aldalbahi A. (eds) Carbon-Containing Polymer Composites. Springer Series on Polymer and Composite Materials. Springer, Singapore
- G. Jineesh., G.B. Nando (2012) Silicone Polymers in Biomedical Engineering Applications (Chapter 11), Biotechnology in Biopolymers, Development, Applications & Challenging Areas, Smithers Rapra, UK, ISBN-13: 978-1847355430
- G. Jineesh., A. Chandrashekar A., S.K. Unni and T.N. Prabhu, Food Packaging and Labeling for Agripreneurs - An Overview", in “Agripreneurship Development and Business Management” Sudheer K.P (ed), New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi. (Accepted and in press)
A.G. Jineesh., S.K. Patel., A.K. Chandra., D.K. Tripathy (2008) Clay-carbon nanocomposites for lower hysteresis high abrasion tread, Article ID-20080101, Data ID- 301019870, Rubber and Plastic News