Dr. Indu Sharma
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Indu Sharma holds a Ph.D. from Alliance University – in the area of Consumer Behavior. She has done her MBA and BBM in Marketing and Human Resource Management from Bangalore University. She teaches Marketing Management.
Dr. Indu has previously worked in the corporate with companies such as Infosys, Symphony Services, Information Research Incorporation and British Petroleum. She also has worked as independent consultant – for corporate compliances and business development in her corporate career.
Dr. Indu has publications in the areas of sustainable development and consumer behavior. She has also attended national and international conferences in the management category.
- Sustainable Development a common goal: Response of Indian corporates to meet the world expectation, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, vol. 8, issue 1, (Jan- Mar 2013): 17-27.
- Consumer behavior and influencers in crises” International Journal of research and analytical reviews, IJRAR March 2022, Volume 9, Issue 1
- National Research Conference, 2012 PSG Coimbatore. “Sustainable Development a common goal: Response of Indian corporates to meet the world expectation” Best paper award – General Management category
Exploratory study to find out the role of corporate in Sustainable development of the Economy
- National Conference, 2012 ISME Bangalore. “Manager or Entrepreneur: Management educations and other factors”
Best paper award – General Management category
- International Conference on Challenges of sustainability & Growth in Indian Industry at BMS College of Engineering on 2012
- INNOSERVE ITM University, 2014 Gwalior.” An exploratory study on Child as a consumer and advertisement impact”
- AMISCON Alliance University 2019. “Child and marketer influence on final purchase decision: An exploratory study on advertisement and effect on child as a consumer “
- ASCON Alliance University 2021. “Change in Adolescence behaviour and influencers in crises”