Dr. Deepti Sisodia
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Deepti Sisodia received her Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering from the National Institute of Technology Raipur, India. She did her Master of Technology in Information Technology and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (A State Technological University of MP), Bhopal, India. She has many years of teaching and research experience with various reputed engineering institutes.
Dr. Deepti has published several refereed articles in SCIE/Scopus indexed journals and conference proceedings published by reputed publishers. Her current research interests include the web usage mining, machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition, digital image processing, and deep learning.
International Journals (SCI/SCOPUS) (06)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Quad division prototype selection-based k-nearest neighbor classifier for click fraud detection from highly skewed user click dataset. Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal (JESTEC), 1–12, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jestch.2021.05.015. (SCIE)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Feature Distillation and Accumulated Selection for Automated Fraudulent Publisher Classification from User Click Data of Online Advertising. Data Technologies and Applications, 1-24, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1108/DTA-09-2021-0233 (SCIE)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Feature Space Transformation of User-Clicks and Deep Transfer Learning Framework for Fraudulent Publisher Detection in Online Advertising. Applied Soft Computing, 109142, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2022.109142, (SCIE)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Data Sampling Strategies for Click Fraud Detection Using Imbalanced User Click Data of Online Advertising: An Empirical Review. IETE Technical Review 1–10, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1080/02564602.2021.1915892. (SCIE)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Gradient boosting learning for fraudulent publisher detection in online advertising. Data Technologies and Applications, 55: 216–232, 2020. https://doi.org/1108/DTA-04-2020-0093. (SCIE)
- Deepti Sisodia, and Dilip Singh Sisodia. "Prediction of diabetes using classification algorithms". Procedia Computer Science 132, (2018): 1578-1585. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.05.122 (SCOPUS).
Other International Journals (04)
- Khushboo Saxena, Akash Saxena, Akanksha Saxena, Deepti Sisodia, “Importance of Internet Marketing”, International Journal on Emerging Technologies (IJET) 1(2): 1-10(2010), ISSN No. 0975-8364.
- Deepti Sisodia, Lokesh Singh, Sheetal Sisodia, Khushboo Saxena, “Clustering Techniques: A Brief Survey of Different Clustering Algorithms”, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering & Technology (IJLTET), Vol. 1, Issue 3, Sept. 2012, ISSN: 2278-621X, pp.82-87.
- Deepti Sisodia, Lokesh Singh, Sheetal Sisodia, “Web Based Secure SOA”, International Journal of Computing Algorithm, Vol 01, Issue 02, December 2012, ISSN: 2278-2397, pp.63-69.
- Sheetal Sisodia, Deepti Sisodia, Lokesh Singh, “Comprehensive Analysis of Energy Management Schemes in MANETS”, International Journal of Advance Computing & Network Volume 1, Number 1, January-June 2013, pp. 26-32, Academic Research Journals, (India).
International Conferences (SCOPUS) (08)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Data Sampling Methods for Analyzing Publishers Conduct from Highly Imbalanced Dataset in Web Advertising. Proceedings of Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS) in International Conference on Information Systems and Management Science (ISMS 2021), December 14-15, 2021, University of Malta, Msida, Malta. (SCOPUS)
- Deepti Sisodia and Dilip Singh Sisodia. Evaluating Feature Importance to Investigate Publishers Conduct for Detecting Click Fraud in Online Advertising. 4th International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP2022). (Springer, Indexed in SCOPUS). (SCOPUS)
- Dilip Singh Sisodia, Reenu Agrawal, and Deepti Sisodia. "A Comparative Performance of Classification Algorithms in Predicting Alcohol Consumption Among Secondary School Students." In Machine Intelligence and Signal Analysis, pp. 523-532. Springer, Singapore, 2019. (SCOPUS)
- Deepti Sisodia, Lokesh Singh, and Sheetal Sisodia. "Incremental learning algorithm for face recognition using DCT." In 2013 IEEE international conference on emerging trends in computing, communication, and nanotechnology (ICECCN), (2013): pp. 282-286. IEEE. (SCOPUS)
- Puja D Saraf, Deepti Sisodia, Amit Sinhal, and Shiv Sahu. "Design and implementation of novel SPIHT algorithm for image compression." In 2012 2nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing, pp. 430-434. IEEE, 2012. (SCOPUS)
- Deepti Sisodia, Lokesh Singh, and Sheetal Sisodia. "Fast and accurate face recognition using SVM and DCT." In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2012), December 28-30, (2014), pp. 1027-1038. (SCOPUS)
- Deepti Sisodia, Shailendra Kumar Shrivastava, R.C. Jain, “ISVM for Face Recognition”, 2010 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Systems (CICN 2010), 26-28 November 2010, ISBN: 978-0-7695-4254-6, pp.554-559, IEEE 2010. (SCOPUS)
- Deepti Sisodia, Sheetal Sisodia, “Real Time Face Detection Using Six-Segmented Filter (SSR Filter)”, Second International Conference on Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology, 16-19 Dec 2009 ISBN 978-93-80026-9-4, pp.352-356.
- Indian Patent, “A system for data clipping and node recovery using blockchain and method thereof”, No: 202111053513, Published on 03/12/2021.