Dr. Chetan J. Shelke
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Chetan J. Shelke holds a Master’s degree(M.E) in Information Technolgy from PRMIT, Badnera ,SGBAU Amravati University. After a two year stint in the college, Dr. Chetan joined the P.R.Pote(Patil) Group of Educational Institutions and worked as head of Dept. (Information Technology) for 10 years, and obtained his Ph.D. from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
He currently works as an Associate Professor in the Department of Information Technology. His areas of interest include android security and network security.
He has presented and published more than 40 papers in national and international conferences/ journals in his areas of specialization). He has published 6 patents.
- Awarded by ASTESJ and felicitated with Review Membership in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal
- Bestowed with the ASR Membership by Asia Society of Researchers
- Bestowed with a Merit Certificate from Amravati University
- Big data, Data science and It’s tools-A survey. International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 5, May -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com, May 2021. http://www.ijaresm.com/uploaded_files/document_file/Dr._Chetan_Shelke_SssW.pdf
- “Permission based malware detection by using k mean algorithm in Android OS” published in IJAR (ISS No: 2320-980)
- “Detection of malicious apps in Android OS by using mobile network” published in RTEICT
- “Preventing Malware Attacks on Android Phone” published in ICTPACT
- “Signature Base Intrusion Detection By Using RIPPER Algorithm in Android OS” published in IJCTA (ISS No: 0974-557)
- “Implementation of Anonymous and Secure Communication System with Group Signature: A Review” published in IJARIIT (ISS No: 2454-132X)
- “An Image Based Approach of IRISH Recognition for Person identification using Segmentation Algorithm” published in IJIRCCE (ISS No: 2320-979)
- “An Image Based Approach of IRISH Recognition for Person Identification using Segmentation Algorithm” published in IJRITCC (ISS No: 2321-816)
- “Detecting Malicious Applications from the cloud by using user feedback method” published in IJRITCC (ISS No: 2321-8169)
- “Signature Based Intrusion Detection by using RIPPER Algorithm in Android OS” published in IJCTA (ISS No: 0974-5572)
- “Study of Various Perspective of Android Security” published in IJIRCCE (ISS No: 2320-979)
- “Location Tracking using Google Cloud Messaging on Android” published in IJARCCE.
- “Comparative Analysis of Markova model and Gaussian mixture model to malicious code detection” published in ICOECS.
- “Revisiting Defense against Malware in Android using Cloud Service” published in IJAIEM (ISS No: 2319-484)
- “Analysis of Increasing Hacking and cracking Techniques” published in IJAIEM (ISS No: 2319-484)
- “An Assess Android Antimalware that detect Malicious Dynamic Code in Apps” published in IJCSMC (ISS No: 2320-088X)
- “Enhanced Secured Mobile Network Oriented Election Mechanism for Android Applications,” published in IJMCE.
- “Android Platform User Location and Information package Transceiver” published in IJRECE.
- “A Survey on Different Attacks on Mobile Device and its Security” published in IJAIEM (ISS No: 2319-484).
- “Traffic Sign Recognition Using Segmentation Algorithm” published in RTITRD.
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 01/06/2018, Title of the invention: SECURED FRAMEWORK AGAINSTAPPLICATION INSTALLATION ATTACKS, Country Patent number: 201821010943 filed on dated 25/03/18 and published on 01/06/18
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 19/07/2019, Title of the invention: Method for Detecting and Restoration of the crack Digital Images, Country Patent number :201921025348
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 9/08/2019, Title of the invention: System of Heat Sink Motor Control For Consumer Electronic Devices Country Patent number :201921025348
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 9/08/2019, Title of the invention: System of Smart Multi-Functional Traffic Light Using organic Solar Cell , Country Patent number :201941029525
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 16/08/2019, Title of the invention: Method of Management of Computing Workload In the Networked Hosts Using Artificial Network , Country Patent number :201911030347
- DST Project: Completed the project for blind people for The Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology in India
- Communication skill and Interview technique Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited (ISBN: 1973592983),2017
- Introduction to Computer Network(Amazon Digital Services LLC),December 18, 2017
- Principals of Operating System, ISBN-10: 9387278417 Publisher: DnyanPath Publication (INDIA) (2019)