Dr. Aparna Choudhary
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Aparna Choudhary is an Assistant Professor in the area of Marketing and Supply chain management. She earned her doctorate from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, India and master’s in Business Administration from LNMI, India. She has also completed Post graduation in Economics from Patna University. She qualified National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) conducted by University Grant Commission, in management and received fellowship for her Doctoral research from Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) India. She teaches courses in Marketing management, Managerial economics, and Supply chain management. She has more than 5 years experiences in the field of teaching. She has previously associated with SRM University Andhra Pradesh and OP Jindal University, Chhattisgarh.
Her current research interests include sustainable development, green supply chain management, fresh produce supply chain management, and green marketing. She has published research papers in reputed journals and presented her research work in national and international conferences.
- Choudhary, A. (2022). Impact of relational bonding on environmental efficiency and firm's sustainable competitiveness. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 18(1), 169-174. Indexed in Scopus and WoS.
- S Gokarn and A Choudhary (2021) “Modeling the key factors influencing the reduction of food loss and waste in fresh produce supply chains, Journal of Environmental Management, 294, 113063. (6 impact factor) Indexed in ABDC- A
- A Choudhary, S Mondal, K Mukherjee (2017). “Analysis of critical factors influencing the management of green supply chain practice in small and medium enterprises”, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management 28(2), 200-224 ABDC- “C” and Scopus Indexed
- A Choudhary, S Mondal, K Mukherjee ( 2016) “Green Supply Chain Management: Genesis, Trends and Phases, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 11 (3), 450-460 ABDC- C and Scopus Indexed
- A Choudhary and S Gokarn (2013) “Green marketing: a means for sustainable development.” Researcher’s World- Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce.4, 3(3), 26-32. EBSCO Indexed
- Paper presented at the Sixth Biennial Supply chain Management Confrence on topic ‘Analysing the Enablers of Sustainable Fresh Produce Supply Chain Management’ at IIM, Banglore, 10-11 Dec-2018.
- Paper presented at XIX Annual Conference of the Society of Operation Management (SOM) on topic ‘Study of factors affecting the performance og green supply chain management – An ISM approach’ at IIM, Calcutta, 11-13 Dec - 2015.
- Paper presented at the Fourth Biennial Supply chain Management Confrence on topic ‘Analysis of the factors affecting the adoption of green supply chain management – An ISM approach’ at IIM, Banglore, 17-18 Dec-2014.
- Paper presented at National Seminar on Effectiveness, Ethics and Sustainability-the Measure of Organizational Excellence (NSEES) on topic ‘Green supply chain management- a holistic approach to organizational performance’at IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, 6&7 Dec-2013.
- Paper presented at the International Conclave on Inovations in Engeniering and Management (ICIEM) on topic’Green Marketing’at BIT Patna, 22 & 23 Feb 2013.