Dr. A Varadaraj
Alliance Ascent College
Dr. Varadaraj has 17 years’ experience in the fields of teaching, administration and marketing. He has published various articles and presented research papers in National, International Seminars and conferences. He is also a review board member and advisory member of various national and international journals.
He has conducted and organized various self-development and motivational programs for young graduates. He has worked in the Sultanate of Oman and visited countries such as Dubai and the UAE.
- Stress Management of college teachers with reference to chennai District. Ciencia and Engenharia/ Science and Engineering Journal ISSN: 0103-944X | EISSN:1983-4071, May 2021. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CJcqNwiH1qAIiIWkUvbbPewTQybL6x7p/view
- Experiential state’s impact on outcome behavior among e- retailing customers in India’. International journal Index Copernicus Value (ICV) 70.36 global journal for research analysis impact factor 3.62 ISSN no 2277-8160 pp247-249, May 2016.
- ‘A study on cognitive experiential state and its impact of outcome behavior in e retailing in india’, International online journal of aussie sino studies vol2 issue 2 pp20-26 ISSN 2204-6135, April 2016
- ‘A study on the relationship among trust, satisfaction and repurchase intention towards e-shopping, International journal of management’. It & Engineering ISSN 2249-0558 volume 6 issue 2 February 2016 Impact factor (ijmie) 4.297 for 2013 and 5.299 for 2014, February 2016
- ‘Assessing the cognitive experiential state in online shopping among the post graduate students’
- Journal of international academic research for multidisciplinary Impact factor 2.417, ISSN: 2320-5083, volume 3, issue 11, December 2015.
- International journal article published vol.2 issue-2, Customer experience management in online retailing- a literature review International journal in commerce, it & social sciences. ISSN:3394- 5702 impact factor 3.25, February 2015
- ‘Innovative measures to solve stress for working women in colleges Chennai’, International journal of business intelligence & innovations, ISSN 2348 47 05, June 2014.
- Article published international journal of organizational behavior and management perspectives Factor analysis: a tool to measure teacher’s spiritual intelligence, Pezoittaite journals international journal, December 2013.
- ‘Article published in international journal micro and macro level models in recruitment-global perspective’, Article published in international journal micro and macro level models in recruitment-global perspective, October 2012.
- International journal article published micro & macro level models in recruitment global perspective, International journal of information technology & management sciences, December 2012.