Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, offers the flagship course of Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a laser focus on corporate and social relevance. The course is fuelled with a robust combination of academic rigor and experiential learning.
The range and depth of electives are key differentiating features of the curriculum including:
- Horizontal and Vertical disciplines
- Choice-based electives / Narrow verticals
- Open electives
that reflect the students chosen area of specialization. The specialization areas include a field-based Industry Internship Program and a Dissertation. Students are encouraged to choose an area of specialization that suitably matches their interests and skillsets. A specialization area is offered in the MBA course subject to a minimum enrolment.
Gain The Alliance Experience
Alliance School of Business is the epitome of futuristic curricula, innovative teaching pedagogy, experiential learning, exposure to the best practices in the industry, and taught by our best national and international award-winning faculty. The culture encourages and stimulates critical thinking and cultivates leadership skills through interaction with the best minds from the corporate, and various campus & virtual events. Various offline/online events, functional clubs, social projects, action-oriented courses, contemporary studies, and student support initiatives are part of the holistic development at Alliance.
Alliance University has nurtured some of the brightest young minds of India since the year 2010. Alumni have distinguished themselves across the world in leading organizations in the domains of consulting, finance and investment banking, sales and marketing, engineering, design and strategy, corporate law and legal empowerment, business and entrepreneurship, etc. Alliance University has posted a strong and sustained placements record. Multinational corporations recognize Alliance University as a source of talent for their global operations and businesses.
Accredited by The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA
Alliance School of Business has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Our Educational Philosophy
Alliance School of Business believes in a progressive approach while creating and enabling experiences from which students will enjoy, learn and develop through experiential learning, and problem-solving methodologies to develop strong business acumen. The University is committed to ensuring the holistic development of the students through a student-centric learning process and suitable teaching-learning design. We believe in:
- Attending to the whole individual, not just to the academics. We prepare our students to excel in their lives by ensuring they have the social-emotional skills, as well as the knowledge, to pursue their passions with our soft skill courses.
- Building a cohesive feel of community and collaboration amongst our students so that they pursue peer learning from each other. Our integrated curriculum also encourages collaborative problem solving and teamwork.
- Developing our students’ intrinsic motivation so they can become lifelong learners. Within each specialization, students are encouraged to pursue their research interests and share their findings with all the concerned stakeholders through various clubs, events, projects, internships, etc.
- Delving into a topic and developing a deep understanding of the subject matter, with the objective that information should be in context and for a purpose.
Two years (full-time)