It allowed me to meet many wonderful people, expand my views in my studies ...
B. Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace engineering has emerged as a field that focuses on using materials, structures, thermodynamics and control towards enhancing human mobility. Aerospace engineers, who specialize in areas such as structural design, propulsion, navigation and control, instrumentation, and propulsion communication—develop new technologies used in aviation, space exploration and defense systems. The B. Tech. degree course in Aerospace Engineering at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, ensures that its graduates not only have a strong theoretical foundation but receive relevant practical experience through its advanced testing, simulation, and workshop and laboratory based learning. Aligning to industry demands, the course also offers emerging subjects such as satellite communication, hardware-software integration and the use of computer-based tools that assist in solving engineering problems.
B. Tech. (Regular): Four years (Full-time)
B. Tech. (Lateral): Three years (Full-time)
Commence of the course
January 2020 & July 2020
Mode of Study
Full Time Course
B. Tech. (Regular)
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Score in JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
B. Tech. (Lateral)
Passed Diploma examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering Programme along with the Second year subjects.
Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
In the above cases, suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics or basic Engineering foundation courses may be suitably designed and implemented.
- Minor Elective I (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Minor Elective II (Entrepreneurship Management)
- Aircraft Stability and Control / Spacecraft Stability and Control
- Finite Element Analysis / Viscous Flows
- Aircraft Navigation and Guidance / Spacecraft Navigation and Guidance
- Aircraft Design / Spacecraft Design
- Open Elective I (Elements of Aeronautics)
- Open Elective II (Introduction to Space Technology)
- Open Elective III (Applied Aerodynamics)
- Open Elective IV (Introduction to Engineering Simulations)
- Open Elective V (Avionics)
- Career Development Program I (Communication and Soft Skills)
- Career Development Program II (Aptitude and Quantitative Skills)
- Career Development Program III (Critical Reasoning and Logical Skills)
- Career Development Program IV (Problem Solving Skills)
- Career Development Program V (Technical Capstone)
Note: An elective subject is offered in the B. Tech. in Aerospace Engineering course only if a minimum number of students enroll in it.
+91 96060 48544, +91 96060 48545,
080 4619 9017 / 57