Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Rajesh Kumar received his doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra and M.Tech. in Thermal Engineering also from NIT Kurukshetra with distinction. He received his B.E. with Honours from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. He has research and teaching experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering. His technical expertise includes Computational Fluids Dynamics (CFD), ICEM CFD and ANSYS FLUENT simulations.
During his Ph.D. research work, Dr. Kumar has published many research papers in different reputed international journals and conferences. He has also reviewed research papers from Journal of Thermal Engineering.
Research Papers in International Journals
- Large eddy simulation of flow over square cylinder arrays in an octagonal configuration at subcritical Reynolds numbers. Heat Transfer, USA. https://doi.org/10.1002/htj.21773. 1-20.
- Large eddy simulation of flow past three elliptical cross-section cylinder arrays in equilateral triangle arrangement. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, AUSTRALIA. 28, No.20, (2019), pp. 1253-1260.
- Large eddy simulation of flow over elliptic cylinder array in square configuration at subcritical Reynolds numbers. Journal of Thermal Engineering, TURKEY 7, No. 1, pp. 204-219, January 2021.
- Three-Dimensional Flow over Elliptic Cylinders in Octagonal Arrangement. Journal of Thermal Engineering, TURKEY Vol 7, No. 8, pp. 93-113, December 2021.
Research Papers in International Conferences
- Review of Flows past Arrays of Elliptic and Square Cylinders” Springer Nature Singapore, Advances in Fluid and Thermal Engineering. 1st International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering, FLAME, Amity University, Noida.
- A review study of fluid flowing over elliptic and square cylinders”. 2nd International Conference on computational methods, simulations and optimization, ICCMSO-2019, Bangkok, Thailand.