Dr. Anupama Tiwari
Department of Language & Literature
Dr. Anupama Tiwari earned her doctorate from the Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad. She did her Post-Doctoral Fellowship under University Grant Commission (UGC) from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. ?
Dr. Anupama has diverse teaching and research experience. She has taught and mentored graduates, postgraduates, M.Phil. and Ph.D. students. Her articles have been published in National, International and UGC care listed magazines such as Hans, Naman, Sodh Sanchar Bulletin, to name a few. Dr. Tiwari has presented her papers in various national and international seminars. Her research interests include diaspora, folk literature and modern Hindi literature. Currently, she is working on a chapter book for UGC candidates.
- Pravashi Hindi Sahitya: Badalte Tevar – published in 2018 – book focuses on Diaspora literature, views of national and international writers on past and present value of Diaspora Literature.
- Mehrunissa Parvez Ki Kahaniyan Aur Katha Bhasha – published in 2017 – book is focused on issues pertaining to Feminism, Tribal and Aged discourse.
- Viveki Rai Krit Chali Phagunhat Baure Aam: Lok Tatv – published in 2018 – book beautifully describes folk culture of U.P. and Bihar.
- Pravaashi Hindi Kavitayen: Shristi aur Drishti – published in 2020 – book is on study and analysis of poems written by American, European, and Indentured countries Hindi poets.
- Hindi Sahitya: Samkaleen Sandarbh – published in 2021 – Research on current issues in modern Hindi Literature.