Department of Student Support Services (DoSSS), Alliance University is hosting Federation of International Students’ Association – Bangalore (FISA-B) for a sports competition on July 23 & 24, 2022. The event in partnership with Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will see participation across various games and an international food festival involving international students studying in Bangalore.
The Department of Student Support Services (DoSSS), Alliance University predominantly focuses on:
- Identifying talent / potential of every student and aiding them in nurturing their passion
- Encouraging students to opt for co-curricular activities from a wide array of options for their holistic development
- Organising a variety of socio-cultural and entertaining events through the year
- Organising a variety of outdoor and indoor sporting events
- Ensuring a great campus life
The sports event is a reflection of the student development initiatives that the Department of Student Support Services at Alliance University is committed to.
Federation of International Students’ Association, Bangalore (FISA-B), is a diverse community of active, visionary, and innovative international students. These international students are pursuing a range of academic and research disciplines at various universities and institutions in Bangalore.
With the motto; one world one host, FISA-B transcends all national and cultural barriers. They serve as a platform for the exchange of ideas and ways of life between many nationalities. They engage in organizing sports tournaments, cultural programs, giving all the student members an opportunity to present their cultural heritage and showcase their talent. They also organize community services to express their gratitude towards the hospitality and generosity that the Indian community extends to them.
FISA-B has representatives from over 52 countries and provides the international student members the following opportunities:
- A platform to showcase talent
- A forum to meet and interact with individuals from various nationalities and cultures
- A place where students can voice their opinions, which help them develop their organisational, communication, and leadership skills
- To get involved and develop a sense of belongingness
The following are the sports being conducted during the event:
|Football||Chess||Play Station Football|