Dr. Divya Deepak G.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. G Divya Deepak received his M.Engg. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Windsor, CANADA). He did his B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Anna University.
He has published several papers is an editorial advisory Bboard member for the category of Atomic, Molecular and Plasma Physics in Cambridge Scholars Publishing. He has won the best oral presentation award at Plasma Science Society of India (PSSI-2017) for his paper titled “Development of Cold Plasma Jet Using Floating Helix Configuration” held at Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. Furthermore, he has worked in several research organizations like Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute- CSIR-CEERI and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). He is also a life member of Plasma Science Society of India (PSSI). He is currently working on modelling and electrical characterization of dielectric barrier discharge based cold plasma jets using different electrode configurations for various technological and biomedical applications.
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, U. N. Pal, R. Prakash, “ Electrical characterisation of atmospheric dielectric barrier discharge based plasma cold plasma jet using ring electrode configuration”, Laser and Particle Beams, vol. 34,pp. 615-620,2016 (SCI -INDEXED) (PUBLISHER-CAMBRIDGE UNIVERITY)
- G. Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi,Dharmendra Kumar Pal, andRam Prakash, “A low power miniaturized dielectric barrier discharge based atmospheric pressure plasma jet”, Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 88, pp. 013505,2017 (SCI-INDEXED) (PUBLISHER-AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS (AIP))
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, Ram Prakash, “Modal analysis and electrical characterization atmospheric pressure cold plasma jet in pin electrode configuration” AIP Advancesvol.8, pp.055321 ,2018 (SCI-INDEXED) (PUBLISHER-AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS (AIP))
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, Ram Prakash, “Electrical characterization of argon and nitrogen based cold plasma jet” was accepted for publication in European Journal of Applied Physics (EPJAP), 2018 (SCI-INDEXED)
- G Divya Deepak, “Nuclear or unclear energy- synergy of the future” J Nucl Ene Sci Power Generat Technol, vol.6, pp.50, 2017
- G Divya Deepak, “Accident Analysis of Narora Fire Accident” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol.3,pp.1, 2012
- G Divya Deepak, “Effect of Grid Disturbance on Plant Dynamics of a Nuclear Power Plant’ International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), vol.2,pp.1561, 2012
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, U. N. Pal, Ram Prakash “Modelling of atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharge based plasma jet” at 30 th National Symposium on Plasma Science and Technology (PLASMA 2015) ,pp.244-245 , Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata.
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, Ram Prakash, “Electrical characterisation of atmospheric pressure dbd based plasma jet using ring electrode configuration” International Conference on Plasma Science and Technology (ICPSTA 2016), pp. 41, Amity University,Lucknow.
- G Divya Deepak, N. K. Joshi, Ram Prakash, “Development of cold plasma jet using floating helix electrode configuration ” PSSI-2017 IPR, Gandhinagar.