Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav
Registrar (Examination and Evaluations)
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav has more than 23 years of experience in teaching, research and academic administration in institutions of higher education in India and Oman. Dr. Yadav holds a Ph.D. in Management (Finance) from Gautam Buddha University and Masters in Financial Control from University of Lucknow. He was awarded the prestigious Career Award for Young Teachers by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, in 2001.
Dr. Yadav’s research focuses on volatility spill over effect and regime switch - study of National Stock Exchange and selected international stock markets. Dr. Yadav has published and presented several research articles in national and international journals and conferences. He has also worked on research projects funded by different government agencies which include a study on present status and future prospects of derivatives markets in India and performance evaluation of mid-day meal scheme to name a few.
- Impact of Covid-19 on sustainable indices: A structural break analysis. Published as a chapter in book titled Accounting, Finance, Sustainability, Governance and Fraud: Theory and Application, being printed by Springer. June 2021. (Scopus indexed)
- Volatility Spill-over Effect and Regime Switch: A Study, Yadav Ajay Kumar, Dr. Srivastava Rakesh, presented online at Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspective (SES, 2020) organized by St Peterburg State University, Russia on 29th October 2020.
- Analysing the Volatility spillover in the Stock Market and Currency Exchange rate using Exploratory Factor Analysis, Yadav Ajay Kumar, Dr. Srivastava Rakesh, Journal of Applied Sciences and Computation, Vol. VI, No. IV April, 2019 (UGC Approved).
- Does Sariah Indices Converge? Evidence from GCC Countries. Published in Conference Proceedings at the International Business and Finance Conference organized by Centre for Management Studies, Jamila Milia Islamia University, New Delhi, February 2018.
- A Study of Volatility Spillover Effect Among the Selected Asian, European, North American and South American Stock” published in ‘Splint International Journal of Professionals', ISSN 2349-6045 Vol-III, Issue-8 “August, 2016.
- “Expiration Day Effect of Stock Futures on the Price of Selected Underlying Stock” published as book chapter in edited book at the International conference on " Advances in Management and Decision Sciences” to be held during July 11-12, 2015, at School of Management, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, India.
- “Knowledge Management Practices in Indian IT Companies” presented and Published at GBN Best Practices Conference at Dubai from 5th to 7th December 2007.
- “Improving Performance and Production in 21st century through Knowledge Management” Presented and Published at the International Conference on Applied Psychology organized by Gurukul Kangari University, Haridwar. held on 26th to 28th, February 2005.
- “Sustaining organizational excellence through Talent Management” An Empirical Study of the Indian IT and ITES Companies Presented and Published in Conference proceeding, at 5th Asian Conference of The Academy of Human Resources Development, Putrajaya, Malaysia, December 2006.
- Derivative Markets in India: Road Ahead published in Management Insight Bi-annual Journal of Management by School of Management Sciences, Varanasi (UGC CARE).
- Career Award for Young Teachers by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India 2001.
- Worked on a 3-year Funded project awarded by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi on “Present Status and Future Prospects of Derivatives Markets in India” project completed in March 2004.
- Worked on the Project granted & funded by District Institution for Education and Training, Ministry of Primary Education, Government of U.P., on Performance Evaluation of Mid-day meal Scheme in the district of Varanasi (U.P.) 2006.
- Worked on the Project granted & funded by District Institution for Education and Training, Ministry of Primary Education, Government of U.P., on Performance Evaluation of Mid-day meal Scheme in the district of Chandauli (U.P.) 2006.