Admission to the Doctoral Program in Engineering & Design at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
For admission to the Ph.D. Program in any Engineering, including Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), the qualifying degree shall be M.E / M.Tech. / M.S (Engineering) / M.S. (Engineering) by Research. For admission to Ph.D. in CSE, ME / M.Tech. in Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering are also eligible.
For admission to the Ph.D. Program in Computer Science qualifying degree shall be any Master’s degree in STEM.
Master's degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in a Engineering related discipline.
A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
Qualifying score in Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT).
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Doctoral Program in Engineering and Design can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹ 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bangalore.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X marks card
- Standard XII marks card
- Bachelor's degree marks cards
- Postgraduate degree/diploma marks cards
- Work experience certificate
- Entrance exam score card
- Research Synopsis
Note: Candidates need to answer the any one of the sections as per the chosen specialization and a mandatory section on Research Methods.
|Ph.D. in Engineering and Sciences|
|Last date to apply||July 15, 2022|
|Class Commencement||August 18, 2022
Note:- Before applying to the program, kindly share your mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Work Experience Letters and Updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. We will get back to you about your eligibility, post which you can fill the application form.
Admission to the Doctoral Program in Engineering & Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit:
- Entrance Test
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- Other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience are used for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.alliance.edu.in
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course.
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student’s admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.