Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Technology (M. Tech.) course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University.
At least 55% in B. Tech. / B.E. degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University. (50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category).
Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online
Download Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Master of Technology (M. Tech.) course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of ₹1000/- ( ₹2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US $50 for Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Bachelor's degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Passport copy (NRI / Foreign Nationals)
All short-listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
- Stage I : Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Stage II : Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Note: GATE/PGCET qualified applicants and candidates with at least two years of prior relevant experience in industry or academia would be attending the personal interview round only.
Alliance Scholarships for 2020 are yet to be announced.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.bus.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course.
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student’s admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.