The Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) in FinTech course is aimed to prepare young minds and make their future ready in the fields of banking, financial markets and technology where disruption has started and new age skilled workforce is the need of the hour. The program is made with a distinct inclination to the finance domain, to take up challenging and innovative positions in the financial segment.
B. Com. (Hons.) in FinTech equips the graduates with required skill sets such as analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills. The course is designed to develop an industry integrated programme which offers a blend of Finance and Technology domain specific courses. The FinTech segment has evolved rapidly across the years, presenting exciting and challenging opportunities in domains spanning Banking, Capital Markets, Digital Finance and Alternative Finance.
To meet this challenge and capitalise on these emerging opportunities the curriculum for the three-year B. Com. (Hons.) in FinTech programme has been designed to enable the students to gain in-depth conceptual understanding and hands-on experience in the emerging Fin-Tech space as well as exposing them to the other functional areas of management.
Three years (Full-time)
The course aims at
- Preparing students to incline towards the disruptive Finance & Technology domain
- Evaluating the impact of the FinTech on various eminent sectors
- Developing the ability and skillsets to apply such concepts in practical environment
- Enabling students to acquire contemporary management ideas and concepts
- Facilitating the ability of students to apply such concepts to practical situations
- Applying data-driven decision making for better strategies to create maximum impact
- Providing a comprehensive learning experience, designed to educate the students about global business practices
Students will gain in-depth conceptual understanding and hands-on experience in the emerging Fin-Tech space as well as exposing them to the other functional areas of management. Our integrated teaching methodology nurtures a stimulating learning environment to encourage students to learn at higher levels. The delivery methodology is student-centered and includes active learning, inquiry, experiential learning, co-operative and participative learning activities. We focus on integration of knowledge, development of critical thinking, problem solving, and performance skills. Students would be encouraged to pursue several value-added courses to strengthen their knowledge of Finance and Technology meant to aid financial decision making.