Prof. Shreshth Bhatnagar
Alliance School of Law
Prof. Shreshth Bhatnagar is pursuing his Ph.D. that focuses on the issues of ‘Child Labour and Child Rights’. He completed his master’s in Constitutional and Administrative Law from Uttaranchal University. He holds a B.Com. degree from Maharaja Ganga Singh University and also holds a Bachelor of Laws from Government Law College, Bikaner. He has also completed a “Certificate Course on Enforcement of Fundamental Rights” of Constitutional Law organized by The Law Learners (Recognized by GNLU & Government of Gujrat).
Prof. Bhatnagar is one of the members of Editorial Board in International Journal of Financial Market and Capital Finance of BOHR Publishers. He is also a Member of Editorial Board in Journal of Trading, Economic and Business in Enliven Archive International Publishers, USA. He has attended various Conferences, Seminars, Webinars, Panel Discussions, Workshops and FDPs.
- Published paper “A Nexus between Uneducated Child and Child Labour: State Promises and Administrative Challenges” in 5th National Conference on Family Law in CPJ College of Higher Studies, New Delhi First Edition 2021 ISBN 978-93-5396, Pg no.164-169;
- Published Paper “Fundamental Rights and Artificial Intelligence: Vis-à-vis to modern India” in Judicateme Journal of Law, ISSN 2582-7324, Vol.1, Issue III, Pg 1 to 11;
- Published Paper Shreshth Bhatnagar. “Discrimination on the basis of Political Affiliation & Role of Digital Empowerment Foundation”: The Contemporary Trend. J Trade Econ Bus. 2019; 1(1e):1-4;
- Published paper on “Gender Equality and Indian Constitution: A Formative approach towards Criminal Jurisprudence” in Lex Humanitarie: Journal for a change, IF-5.02 ISSN-2582-5216 Vol. II Issue II Pg. 126-134;
- Published a Research paper for the title of “Prison, Bail, Covid-19 and the Rights of Inmates: An Indian Perspective.” In International Journal of Law Management & Humanities Vol-5, Issue-1; ISSN 2581-5369, Pg. 483-492;
- Published a Research Paper for the title of “Prevalence of Prostitution& Women Trafficking in India: Hindrance to Fundamental Rights”, in International Journal of Legal Science & Innovation Vol-4, Issue-2, ISSN 2581-9453, Pg 27-38;
Work as Reviewer and Presented Papers and Articles
- Reviewed Paper titled as “The Impact Digitalization Has on Students’ Behavior on A High-Level Institution as The University of Namibia”, for International Journal of Financial Market and Capital Finance of BOHR Publishers.
- Reviewed Paper titled as “An Investigation Into The Effect Of Board Members’ Remuneration On The Performance Of Public Enterprises In Namibia”, for International Journal of Financial Market and Capital Finance of BOHR Publishers.
- Presented paper on, “Unfair Trade Practice by Retailers: An Emerging Issue” at CPJ CHS Law College, New Delhi
- Presented paper on, “Status of Transgender: In Indian Perspective”. At IMS Unison University Dehradun Uttrakhand
- Presented Paper on the topic of “Juvenile delinquent and Child Labour: A study in Indian Perspective” at Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner Rajasthan
Workshops, F.D.P.’s, Conference attended
- Successfully completed one week Faculty Development Programme on Innovative Teaching Learning Methods and Research in Law: Challenges ahead organized by School of Law Sharda University, Delhi.
- Successfully completed 5 days Faculty Development Programme on Research & Development in Legal Pedagogy in Post Pendamic India with 82% marks organized by Amity School of Law, Amity University Kolkata.
- Successfully completed one week Faculty Development Programme on Structured Experiential Learning on various practical legal arenas organized by ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Dehradun.
- Successfully completed Faculty Development Programme on Clinical Legal Education Organized by Indian Network of Clinical Legal Education.
- Attended Two Days National Conference on the topic of Dimensions of Democracy organized by Mumbai University.
- Attended 3 days International Webinar on Rediscovering Experiential Learning Higher Education in India: Scope & Challenges organized by Koshys Institute of Management Studies in association with IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell).
- Participated in International Penal Discussion on Judicial Delays in the Administration of Justice Organized by Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bengaluru.
- Participated in International Workshop on Environmental Sustainability & Human Relience during Covid-19 Organized by Bangalore University.
- Participated in 2days International Workshop on Protection of Human Rights during Pandemic Organized by Bangalore University.
- Attended a panel Discussion on the topic of “The Difficulty of Equal Justice: Legal Aid and the Criminal Justice System” sponsored by Project 39A of NLU Delhi at Bengaluru.
- Attended a Panel Discussion on the topic of “Judges Opinion Study on the Death Penalty” Sponsored by Project 39A of NLU Delhi at Bengaluru.
- Participated in Three Day Workshop on “Writing of Research Articles, Reports and Style Sheet” at RNB Global University Bikaner.