Dr. Ramakrishna Salagrama
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Ramakrishna Salagrama holds a Ph.D. in Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) from IIM, Raipur. He has close to two decades of industry experience, in manufacturing and service industry. He is an MBA from Andhra University and has also completed his Executive Post Graduate Program from IIM, Indore.
He has published papers in reputed journals in the areas of service recovery, moderating role of service failure severity, matching explanations to regulatory focus, etc.
- Salagrama, R., Prashar, S., & Sai Vijay, T. (2021). Do customers exhibit gratitude after service recovery? Understanding the moderating role of relationship type. Service Business, 15(4), 757–779. ABDC “B”
- Salagrama, R., Prashar, S. and Tata, S.V. (2021), "Examining the influence of forgiveness and its antecedents on consumer behavior: the moderating role of service failure severity", International Journal of Emerging Markets, ahead-of-print. ABDC “B”
- Enhancing chatbot effectiveness through matching conversation style with purchase intention at ISDSI – G conference (International Society for Data Sciences and Innovation – Global),” IIM Nagpur.” December 27-29, 2021.
- Antecedents to gratitude in service recovery: An experimental investigation at ISDSI – G conference (International Society for Data Sciences and Innovation – Global), IIM Nagpur. December 27-29, 2021.
- Antecedents to customer churn after service failure: Findings from fsQCA at 8th pan IIM world management conference. IIM Kozhikode. December 18-20.