Dr. Govardhana Reddy H. G.
Alliance School of Applied Mathematics
Dr. Govardhana Reddy H G has more than a decade’s experience in teaching. He acquired a doctoral degree from Visvesvaraya Technological University. He holds a postgraduate degree in Mathematics by securing third rank from Tumkur University and holds a B.Ed. from Tumkur University, Tumakuru, Karnataka. His research interests include but are not limited to General Topology, Soft Topology and Fuzzy Topology.
Dr. Reddy’s teaching portfolio include a range of courses delivered in Mathematics such as Engineering Mathematics, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Operations Research, Business Mathematics and Business Statistics.
- A study on gg-Separation Axioms in Topological Spaces, International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE), Vol.7(4.10), (2018), pp.766-769, [ISSN:2227-524X].
- gg-Continuous and Irresolute Maps in Topological Spaces, Journal of Global Research in Mathematical Archives -4(11), 2017, [ISSN: 2320-5822].
- On gg-Open sets in Topological Spaces, Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences-8(9), 2017, 414-423, [ISSN: 2319-8133].
- On gg-Closed sets in Topological Spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Archive-8(8), 2017, 126-133. [ISSN: 2229-5046].
Paper Presentation in International Conference:
- A Study on New Type of Continuous Functions in Bitopological Spaces, International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Science and Technology (ICICST 2019), Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 19-23 December 2019.
- On gg-Separation Axioms in Topological Spaces, International Seminar on Emerging Trends in Mathematics, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamilnadu, 29-31 March 2018.
- Generalization of Generalized Closed Sets in Topological Spaces, International Conference on Discrete and Computational Mathematics-2017, Gandhigram Rural Institute -Deemed University, Tamilnadu, 16-18 February 2017.
Paper Presentation in National Conference:
- A Study on gg-closed Sets in Bitopological Spaces, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Mathematics, SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru , Karnataka, 4th May 2019.
- On gg-Locally Continuous Maps and Locally Irresolute Maps in topological spaces, National Conference on Analysis and its Applications, Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka, 1-2 March 2019.
- gg-Homeomorphism in topological spaces, A National Conference on Imperative Ideas in Engineering Science for a paradigm Shift, Gopalan College of Engineering and Management, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 17th August 2018.
- On gg-Closed and gg-Open Maps in Topological Spaces, National Conference on Analysis and its Applications, Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka, 9-10, March 2018.
- On gh-closed sets in topological spaces, National Conference on Geometry, Topology and their Applications, Department of Mathematics, Karnatak University, Dharawad, Karnataka, 3-4 August 2016.
Achievements / Participation in Academics:
- Secured THIRD RANK in M.Sc, from Tumkur University, Tumakuru.
- Secured A grade in lecture contest competitions held at Department of Mathematics, Bangalore university, Bangalore on May 15, 2009.
- Served as external examiner for setting the question paper for University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Served as external examiner for UG examinations at VTU, Belagavi.
- Participated in One Day National Workshop on Graph Theory and its Applications, held at Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumakuru, on 17th October 2015.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Towards a new Curriculum in Engineering Mathematics with SCILAB and MAXIMA” held at Jyothi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, during 26-27, December 2014.
- Participated in Three day workshop on “Research Methodologies and Latex”, held at VTU Hq Belagavi, Karnataka, during 8-10, July 2014.
- Participated in National Conference on Geometry, Algebra, Logic and Number Theory Applications, held at Tumkur University, Tumkur, on 6th December 2012.
- Participated in State level Olympoid and Quiz Competitions in Ganitha Sangama, held at Department of Mathematics, Bangalore university, Bengaluru on May 15th, 2009.
- Participated in state level one day seminar on “Application of OR Models” held at Tumkur University, Tumakuru, on 5th June 2009.
Achievements / Participation in Academics:
- Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET): 1100833426