Prof. Arpita Nath Boruah
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Prof. Arpita Nath Boruah is pursuing her Ph.D. from the National Institute of Technology Silchar in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering. She holds an M.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering from NERIST and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Jorhat Engineering College. She is currently involved in research areas that include data mining, machine learning and transparent decision-making system. She has published several international journal articles in SCI/SCIE indexed journals of various reputed publishers including Springer, Willey, Taylor and Francis and has attended many international conferences.
- Boruah, S. K. Biswas, S. Bandyopadhyay, “Rule extraction from Decision Tree: Transparent Expert System of Rules (TESR)”,Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 2022 https://doi.org/10.1002/cpe.6935 (Wiley, SCIE indexed)
- N. Boruah, S. K. Biswas, S. Bandyopadhyay, “Transparent rule generator random forest (TRG-RF): an interpretable random forest”, Evolving Systems, 2022. DOI: 10.1007/s12530- 022-09434-4 (Springer, SCIE indexed)
- K. Biswas, A. N. Boruah, R. Saha, R. S. Raj, M. Chakraborty & M. Bordoloi, “Early detection of Parkinson disease using stacking ensemble method”, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2022. DOI: 10.1080/10255842.2022.2072683
- Boruah, S. K. Biswas, S. Bandyopadhyay, S. Sarkar, “A Balanced Expert System to Manage Parkinson Disease by Identifying Major Risk Factors: B-TESM-PD”, In Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 686. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7031-5_99
- Doley, A. N. Boruah, S. Rahman, S. K. Biswas, M. Chakraborty, S. Sarkar and B. Purkayastha, “An Improvised Particle Swarm Optimization using Balanced Local Best”, In Intelligent Computing and Communication Systems. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1295-4_42
- Boruah, S. Kumar Biswas, S. Bandyopadhyay and S. Sarkar, "Expert System to Manage Parkinson Disease by Identifying Risk Factors: TD-Rules-PD," 2020 International Conference on Computational Performance Evaluation (ComPE), 2020, pp. 001-006, doi: 10.1109/ComPE49325.2020.9200075.
- N. Boruah, S. K. Biswas, S. Bandyopadhyay and S. Sarkar, "An Expert System for Identification of Key Factors of Parkinson's Disease: B-TDS-PD," 2020 IEEE India Council International Subsections Conference (INDISCON), 2020, pp. 37-42, doi: 10.1109/INDISCON50162.2020.00020.
- Dattachaudhuri, S. K. Biswas, S. Sarkar, A. N. Boruah, M. Chakraborty and B. Purkayastha, “Transparent Neural based Expert System for Credit Risk (TNESCR): An Automated Credit Risk Evaluation System”, 2020 International Conference on Computational Performance Evaluation (ComPE), 2020, pp. 013-017, doi: 10.1109/ComPE49325.2020.9199998.
- Dattachaudhuri, S. Biswas, S. Sarkar and A. N. Boruah, "Transparent Decision Support System for Credit Risk Evaluation: An automated credit approval system," 2020 IEEEHYDCON, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/HYDCON48903.2020.9242905.
- Boruah, S. K. Biswas, P. Baishya and D. C. Ealapollu, "Expert System for Dengue Fever Prediction (ESDFP)," 2021 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Technology, Engineering, Management for Societal impact using Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Talent (TEMSMET), 2021, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/TEMSMET53515.2021.9768723