Dr. Puja Paul Srivastava
Alliance School of Law
Dr. Puja Paul Srivastava earned her Doctorate in Cyber Laws on the topic: “Regime of White Collar Crime with Special Reference to Cyber Crime in India”. Dr. Puja has published in reputed journals in the areas of social crime, cyber crime and insurance laws and comes with academic experience of more than a decade.
Dr. Puja is a double graduate and a double postgraduate in Commerce and Law. She has completed her first Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Commerce from University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh and Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh respectively and completed her second Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Law from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Uttar Pradesh and Amity University, Uttar Pradesh respectively.
- Analytical Overview on Increasing Social Crime in India, Paper published in Sambodhi Journal enlisted in UGC Care list, Vol-44, Issue-01, Pg. 133-139, January-March 2021. ISSN:2249-6661
- The Paid News: A New Challenge to Indian Democracy, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, E-ISSN 2348-1269, Vol. 6, Pg.211-213, Available at: www.ijrar.org
- Multimodal Transport of Goods and Their Need of Insurance, Vol. 24, Issue 1, Ver.2, January 2019, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Available at: www.iosrjournals.org
- An Analysis on Cyber Pedophilia, Vol.03, Issue 01, January 2018, ISSN -2456-1037, Accent Journal of Economics Ecology and Engineering, UGC approved no.48767. Available at: www.ajeee.co.in/index.php/AJEEE
- White Collar Cyber Crime v. Blue Collar Crime, Volume 03, Number 05, May 2016, Pg-423, ISSN 2394-1065, International Journal of Computer Systems (IJCS), Available at: www.ijcsonline.com
- Cyber Crime against Persons – Volume 03, Issue02, February 2018, ISSN -2456-1037, Accent Journal of Economics Ecology and Engineering, UGC approved no. 48767. Available at: www.ajeee.co.in/index.php/AJEEE
- Chapter in Book titled: “Future of management: The Leading Changes” ISBN NO-9789383147359, Co-Operation Publication, Pg-86, 2016.
Faculty Development Program:
- Faculty Development Program/Refresher Course on Emerging Accessible Technologies for Teachers in Higher Education under Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission of Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of Ministry of Education with A+ grade Maitreyi College, University of Delhi.
- Faculty Development Program on Emerging Trends in Legal Education: The Bhartiya Perspective from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- UGC-Orientation program of 28 days, done with A grade at University of Allahabad.