Dr. Kumar Shashvat
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Kumar Shashvat did his Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology, Delhi and completed his Master of Technology and Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from Punjab Technical University. His doctoral study was on “Ensemble Model for Forecasting Infectious Diseases”.
Dr. Shashvat has research interest in the areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence. As an academician, he finds myself consistently engaged with recent research related to machine learning theories and algorithms. He has published in many journals and has presented papers in reputed Tier II and III International Conferences.
- Kumar Shashvat, Ritesh Kumar, Amol Bhondekar (2016) “Application of Generative Models for odor Classification Using Electronic Nose” in 47th Mid Term Symposium on Modern Information & Communication Technologies for Digital India (MICTDI-2016)
- Swati Gupta, Arshpreet Kaur, Kumar Shashvat, Rman Chadha (2015) “Use Of V & V Strategy as Project Management” International Journal of Business Management, VOL. 2(1), Pages 608-619
- Arshpreet Kaur, Kumar Shashvat, Swati Gupta, Rman Chadha (2015) “Analyzing Risks And Managing Quality Assurance” International Journal of Business Management, VOL. 2(1)
- Nonita Sharma, Ajay K. Sharma, Kumar Shashvat (2016) “H-SIR: Heterogeneous Source Initiated Reactive Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network” in 47th Mid Term Symposium on Modern Information & Communication Technologies for Digital India (MICTDI-2016) (Best Paper Award)
- Kumar Shashvat, Karan Verma, Rikmantra Basu and Amol P Bhondekar (2018). A Time Series Approach to Forecast Weekly Number of Cases of North West Delhi : Case Study, 1–6 Accepted in “International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering - (ICRIEECE) IEEE Explore Digital Library”
- Kumar Shashvat, Rikmantra Basu, Amol P Bhondekar and Arshpreet Kaur (2019) “Epidemiology and Forecasting of Cholera Incidence in North India” International Conference on Cybernitcs, Cognition and Machine Learning Aplications, Springer Digital Library, Book Chapter “ Studies in Computational Intelligence, Web of Science”
- Kumar Shashvat, Rikmantra Basu, Amol P Bhondekar, Karan Verma, Sanjay Lambha and Arshpreet Kaur (2019). A Comparative Analysis of Time Series Models for the Forecasting of Typhoid Cases in North India “Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health”, 347-356 Volume 50, Issue 2 (SCI)
- Kumar Shashvat, Rimantra Basu and Amol P Bhondekar. (2019). Application of Time Series Methods for Forecasting of Dengue Cases in North India (Chandigarh): A Case Study Submitted accepted in “Journal of Public Health” (ESCI)
- Kumar Shashvat, Rikmantra Basu, Amol P Bhondekar and Arshpreet Kaur (2019). An Ensemble Method for Forecasting of Infectious Diseases in North India (Chandigarh) “Tropical Biomedicine”, Volume 36 Issue 4 (SCI)
- Kumar Shashvat, Rikmantra Basu, Amol P Bhondekar, Arshpreet Kaur (2019). A Weighted Ensemble Model for Prediction of Infectious Diseases “Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology”, 674-678 Volume 20 Issue 8 (SCI)
- Arshpreet Kaur, Karan Verma, Amol P Bhondekar, Kumar Shashvat (2019). Comparison of Classification Models using Entropy Based Features From Sub Bands of EEG “Traitement du Signal”, Vol 37, Issue 2, April, 2020, pp. 279-289. (SCI)
- Nonita Sharma, Ajay K Sharma and Kumar Shashvat (2016) Impact of Heterogeneous Deployment on Source Initiated Reactive approach “International Journal of Advanced Computer Applications, 185- 191 Volume 6” (ESCI)