Dr. D.M. Deepak Raj
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. D.M. Deepak Raj completed his Doctor of Philosophy from Vellore Institute of Technology and obtained his ME in Computer Science and Engineering from Thangavelu Engineering College, Chennai and BE in Computer Science and Engineering from PEC, Tamil Nadu. He teaches Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, Data Mining and Pattern Recognition.
Dr. Deepak has experience in teaching and industry. He is actively involved in research in the areas of micro array data analysis in healthcare applications and pattern recognition. He has authored many technical papers and published in reputed journals with good impact factor. He has attended and presented his technical papers in various conferences and seminars. Apart from academics, he likes participating and organizing club activities.
- Trupti Patil, Anuradha Sandi, D. M. Deepak Raj, S. Chandragandhi, Dawit Mamiru Teressa, "A Minimal Buffer Router with Level Encoded Dual Rail-Based Design of Network-on-Chip Architecture", Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Hindawi, vol. 2022. Impact factor 2.146. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/6180153
- M Deepak Raj & Dr. R. Mohanasundaram (2020), “A New Improved filter?based Feature Selection Model for High?Dimensional Data” Journal of Supercomputing, Springer – SCIE/SCOPUS, Volume No. 76, Issue No. 3, pp 5745-5762, ISSN 0920-8542. Impact factor 2.54.
- M DEEPAK RAJ & DR. R. MOHANASUNDARAM (2020), “An Efficient Filter-Based Feature Selection Model to Identify Significant Features from High-Dimensional Microarray Data” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering”, SPRINGER -SCIE/SCOPUS, VOLUME-45, P.P: 2619–2630 ISSN 0920-8542. Impact factor 1.74.
- M Deepak Raj & Dr. R. Mohanasundaram (2019), “An Improved Univariate Feature Selection Model for Classification of Microarray Data”. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, SCOPUS. Volume 11, issue-8, p.p:2407-2418. Impact factor 0.11.
- M Deepak Raj & Dr. R. Mohanasundaram (August 2017), “A Comprehensive Survey on Erasable Itemset Mining” International Journal of Computer S
. Paten Type : Indian Patent
Paten Number : 202241016057
Inventor Position : 2
Patent Title : FRAMEWORK FOR IOT BASED SMART AGRICULTURE MONITORING SYSTEM USING CLOUD COMPUTING TECHNIQUES.
Published : March 2022
.Paten Type : Indian Patent
Paten Number : 202241010063
Inventor Position : 4
Patent Title : A SYSTEM FOR BLOCKCHAIN BASED THREAT DETECTION IN A NETWORK SECURITY SYSTEM.
Published : April 2022
- Organized a Guest Lecture - Invited a Resource Person Dr. Kiruthika Ragupathi, Associate Director from National University of Singapore to deliver on the topic “Machine Learning and its Improvement in Education Technology” held on Feb 10th 2021, at Vignan (Deemed to be University).
- Organized a Guest Lecture - Invited a Resource Person Mr. Asif Bhat to deliver on the topic “Data visualization with seaborn” held on April 25th 2021, Vignan (Deemed to be University).
- Reviewer for Journals: ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Journal Impact-1.33*, Computer Science, Transactions on Networking, Information Sciences, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Reviewer for Springer – Journal of Supercomputing, Computer Science Design and Analysis, Journal Impact-2.469* Philadelphia, USA.