Dr. Astha Badjatia
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Astha Badjatia holds a Ph.D. in Management (Finance) and MBA in Finance & Marketing from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore. She was the Gold Medalist and received the Best Research Project during her MBA. She has worked with the Deloitte USI after her MBA as a Tax Consultant.
Dr. Astha’s areas of expertise are financial management, financial accounting, and research methodology. Her current research area focuses on Non-Financial Parameters of Firm Performance, Conscious Capitalism, Environmental Social & Governance (ESG), Integrated reporting etc. She has published many research papers in journals of national repute, has presented papers in national and international conferences and has participated in several workshops, FDPs, MDPs & PDPs. She has also conducted hands-on training and workshops in research methodology domain.
Dr. Astha believes in teaching and mentoring her students by constantly striving to apply best pedagogical methods. Teaching is not just her profession but her passion; it is an adventure where every day is a challenge to add something unique to the intellect of each student she mentors. Her passion reflects in how she defines her professional mission is to nurture, inspire, and mentor.
- ”The Relationship between Non-Financial and Financial Parameters of Company’s Performance – A Study of Selected Listed Indian Companies”: Journal of Emerging Technologies & Innovative Research 2021.
- “Transcending beyond Profits: An Exploration of Integrated Approach to Valuate Business Performance of Indian Companies through Conscious Capitalism”: Pacific Business Review International, 2018.
- “What Counts as Firm Performance? – A Systematic Review of Financial and Non-Financial Parameters”: ICFEA Conference – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Jammu, 2021.
- “Conscious Leadership and Workplace Spirituality: A Taxonomic Review”: Symposium – Anand Cell, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, 2018.
- “Market Response to Earning & Sharing: A Study of Selected Companies of Indian Stock Market”: 10th International Conference at Prestige Institute of Management & Research, 2016.