About the Centre
Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR) is a centre established by Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, for the purpose of making active contributions in development, promotion & effective protection of IP rights. ACIPR has taken this initiative to encourage young minds to pursue creativity and innovation by promoting creation of quality literary works and by providing its readers with more information about the future of IPR, its importance, relevance, and application.
About the Journal
The 'Alliance Journal of Intellectual Property Law (AJIPL)' bearing e-ISSN Number 2584-0363 is a flagship initiative from Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR), Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed intra-collegiate journal which provides open access to scholars, learners, practitioners, judges and practicing attorneys and academicians by facilitating the growth of collective interests in the intellectual property domain. It aims to publish quality research papers which have much literary and practical relevance and application.
The journal also intends to provide a voice for the legal fraternity seeking to express their views on the contemporary legal framework and acts as a catalyst for exploring their passions in emerging matters in the field of Intellectual Property and Technology. AJIPL also aims to create a platform for healthy debates and become the paragon constructive forum that incites discussion on Intellectual Property and Technology Laws. This journal would provide content and insight into all aspects of Intellectual Property and serve as a legal platform which promotes research culture by contributing quality content and reporting noteworthy findings.
The authors will be encouraged to explore various Contemporary issues relating to Intellectual Property law and Technology law. The journal shall aim to provide a holistic view of the possibilities in Intellectual Property law and Technology law and accept papers which have top-notch and up-to-date information to benefit its readers.
Call for Papers
The Journal Committee of AJIPL, Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR), Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru hereby invites original and unpublished submissions in the form of research papers on any contemporary IP arenas for publication in the Alliance Journal of Intellectual Property Law (AJIPL). The Journal is a peer-reviewed publication from the School of Law, Alliance University. The journal would accept submissions on IP and Technology law and related areas.
The AJIPL is now accepting submissions for its next edition. The journal committee will also accept submissions on a rolling basis which may be considered for subsequent editions of the journal.
|All paper submissions should strictly follow the guidelines|
|The word limit of the paper should be between 5000 to 8000 words. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes to these conditions and guidelines mentioned herein.|
|The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.|
|All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation, Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.|
|All contributions should be submitted to the Email of AJIPL - email@example.com|
|Abstract – The manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words along with 5 Keywords.|
|Every submission should be adhered to the following style and citation format.|
|Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified, with a margin left 1.5 inch and right 1.0-inch, top 1inch and bottom 1 inch. The first line of the paragraph is not to be indented.|
|Titles Format - Paper title in Times New Roman, font size 12, bold, capital letters, 1.5 line spacing. Headings and subheadings in same specifications with font size 11 and 10 respectively.|
|Citation - Submissions are required to strictly adhere to The Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 20th Edition.|
|All manuscripts shall include an 'Introduction' and 'Conclusion'.|
|Use of first person shall be avoided.|
|All pages shall be numbered.|
|All tables, charts, graphs, figures etc. should be kept to the minimum. They should be on separate sheets with sources indicated at the bottom.|
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
Submissions accepted from:
- Research Scholars.
- Students pursuing Law in allied disciplines.
All submissions would undergo a rigorous research-based scrutiny by academicians or specialists in the related areas and under the supervision of Editor-in-Chief / Editors. It would be a blind, double peer review, based on well-chart out criteria approved by the Editorial Board of the research journal.
- Alliance University levies no charges for the publication of manuscripts if selected for publication by the editorial board after the peer review.
- All authors must declare that they have read and agreed to full contents of the publication and ethical guidelines and take the responsibility of any research misconduct or inappropriate statement of comment in the contents of the submission.
- All the submissions should be original, neither previously published nor in consideration for any other publication.
- The Editorial Board will follow the peer review policy for sorting, judging and selecting the submissions for publication.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any article found unsuitable for publication. An article may also be rejected if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sensitivity of interested readers in any manner.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify entries on account of plagiarism. The submissions should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the journal disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability whatsoever.
- By submitting their work, the authors grant to AJIPL an exclusive right to publish and reproduce their work in all media. Such right is to be given with the view of observing the doctrine of fair use under intellectual property rights subject to attribution of the author.
- Authors shall be responsible for reporting standards, originality of contents and plagiarism, acknowledgment of sources and notification of fundamental errors in published works.
- The Editorial Board will consider the authorship and designation mentioned in the cover letter during submission as final and correct, unless otherwise intimated by the author/s. It shall be the responsibility of the Author to intimate the Editorial Board regarding any change in designation during the period in which the paper is being processed. No changes will be entertained after publication.
Central Campus, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India.
Starting Year: 2023
e-ISSN Number: 2584-0363