Alliance has over 30,000+ alumni spread across 45 countries. Our alumni represent a formidable force for good, ambassadors of Brand Alliance, and torchbearers of a great tradition. As industry leaders and entrepreneurs, our Alumni will shape the growth trajectory of Alliance in the years ahead.
The primary purpose of the Alliance Alumni Association (AAA) is to formally harness the huge potential of our Alumni for the common good, even while providing opportunities for networking, camaraderie, and professional development.
Objectives of Alliance Alumni Association:
- To provide inspiration and guidance to the students at the University through the experience and achievements of the alumni.
- To promote and foster the relationship between the alumni, students, staff, and management of the University with the primary objectives of achieving excellence, professional competence, and contributing to improving the quality of life.
- To conduct lectures with leading figures, circulating newsletters periodically.
- To arrange cultural, literacy, and sports activities amongst Alumni.
- To organize alumni day celebrations.
- To institute and award fellowships, scholarships, stipends, travel grants, or support students and research scholars to encourage them towards scientific pursuits.
- To organize programmes which inspire and motivate the young students to develop an interest in any subject.
- Career Facilitation
- Guest Lectures
- Jury Members for Events
- Keynote Speakers