Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
For MBA 2021, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT* scores of years 2020/2021 All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
*Alliance Management Aptitude Test
Test scores accepted:
Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
- Apply online here and submit the completed application form by making a payment of INR 1,000/-.
- Download the application form here and send in the completed form to the address* mentioned below with a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bengaluru.
- Purchase the application form from the Alliance University campuses in Bengaluru and submit the completed form at the Office Admissions
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India
|Applications are open||Click here|
|March 7, 2020||Selection Process||Bengaluru||Kolkata||Mumbai|
|March 8, 2020||Delhi|
MBA 2020 Spring | Fall Intake
Spring batch commences in Feb 2020 | Fall batch commences in July 2020
|February 3, 2020||Selection Process||Guwahati|
|February 8, 2020||Selection Process||Bengaluru||Pune||Delhi||Kolkata|
|February 9, 2020||Selection Process||Delhi||Mumbai||Hyderabad|
Last date to apply: February 6, 2020Apply Now
Top reasons to choose the Alliance MBA :
- Rigorous, relevant, contemporary industry-oriented curriculum
- Delivered by accomplished full-time faculty and embellished by international adjunct faculty
- Case based learning and live projects with extensive industry interactions
- Regular updating of elective subjects to reflect the needs of the industry
- International education opportunities for student exchanges, internships, short-term certification programs and dual-degree opportunities
- Continuous evaluation method using the honor point system for calculation of Grade Point Average (GPA)
Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Selection Process. Candidates are evaluated on the below mentioned criteria :
- Academic Performance
- Nationalised Test Scores or Alliance Management Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion: To evaluate spoken communication, candidates would be asked to participate in discussions with other students on select topics, provided by the panel
- Essay Writing Skills: To evaluate written communication, candidates would be asked to write an essay on select topics, provided by the panel
- Personal Interview Performance: A personal interview would be the final step in the selection process. The overall personality of a candidate would be evaluated.
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is offering merit-based scholarships to deserving candidates:
Scholarships Worth Rs. 1 Crore Available For Meritorious Students.
Alliance Scholarships for MBA 2021*
|Merit Scholarships||Test Cut Off||Academic Consistency||Work Experience|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage||High Test Score||80% through 10, 12, Grad||Min. 3 Years of Full Time Relevant Work Experience|
Alliance Scholarships for MBA 2021*
|Reserved Category Scholarships||Category||Academic Consistency||Test Score|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage||Reservations||60% through 10, 12, Grad||Min. 70% in an Entrance Test|
|15%||National Level Player||✔|
NMAT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MBA 2021*
|Sl. No.||NMAT Score||Scholarship (%)||Scholarship Grant (INR)||No. of Students|
|1.||210+||50%||6,75,000/-||Top 10 students|
|2.||180 to 209||35%||4,72,500/-||Top 10 students|
|3.||160 to 179||25%||3,37,500/-||Top 10 students|
Terms and Conditions
The final list of scholarships granted for all programs across categories would be announced post commencement of academic sessions. For the students who would be awarded scholarships, the amount would be adjusted in any one of the instalment, as per the fee payment schedule.
Scholarship applications will only be considered if the student has applied within the stipulated deadline.
Scholarship applications only determine your eligibility to apply for the scholarship. This in no way guarantees that the scholarship you applied for will be awarded. The decision of the Alliance Scholarship Committee will determine whether the scholarship can be awarded.
Scholarship application will only be considered when submitted to the Scholarship Committee, Office of Admissions, 3rd Floor Learning Center, Alliance University Central Campus, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org No other correspondence address or email ID will be considered.
Student must participate in the Alliance Selection Process (Admission Process) to be selected for any of programs. Post selection, the student must register for the program to be eligible for applying for the Alliance Scholarships.
Student must apply for the scholarship through the scholarship form as provided on the website. Applications in any other format will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the student to submit all the supporting documents along with the scholarship form. Alliance University is not responsible processing incomplete information.
By applying for the scholarship, the student declares that the mentioned details in the scholarship form are accurate and true to the best of their knowledge. If the information at any point in time is found to be incorrect/insufficient, the scholarship if granted, will automatically stand cancelled. The student has read all the terms and conditions for scholarships on the Alliance University website.
Student must commence study at Alliance University - the academic year for which the scholarship is offered. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
An applicant is only allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline. Only a single scholarship can be availed by a student for the duration of the course.
Scholarships are subject to availability. Students will be awarded scholarships on first come first serve basis within each category that they are eligible for.
Scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining an academic record of a CGPA above 3 in the course and subject to the decision made by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are only applicable to the first-year tuition fees for Undergraduate programs, unless specifically stated otherwise.
Student should not have any gap in academics.
Student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action.
Performance only in qualifying entry level examination held in the two previous academic year before admission will be considered.
An applicant is only allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline.
In case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/central). Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University.
Subject to meeting the criterion, scholarship will be granted to top 10 students in each category or as decided by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.
- Differently Abled: As per the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, seven categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, loco motor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. A student with 40% disability of the said categories will be considered for scholarship.
- Defence Quota: Serving personnel; ex-servicemen; retired personnel and deceased personnel* or their dependents from Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Coast Guard, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Railway Protection Force (RPF), National Security Guards (NSG), Special Frontier Force (SFF), Assam Riffles, Border Road Organization, General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Military Engineers Service (MES) and Defence Security Corps (DSC).
- National Level player: The student must have represented his/her state in any competition held between the previous two calendar years at national level, in Individual Event/Team Event/s approved by Ministry of Sports/Sports Federations. The student must have also obtained a certificate from Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports/National Federation/Board of concerned game/s.
- Domicile: The student should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the candidate is seeking admissions to and must have appeared and passed either SSLC/10th standard or 2nd PUC/12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only. *Applicable for dependents only.
High Test Score
- Equal to or more than 90 %ile in CAT, XAT, NMAT, AMAT
- Equal to or more than 95 %ile in MAT, KMAT, CMAT
- Equal to or more than 700 in GMAT
Scholarship Application Process
Eligible students of the MBA course may submit the Application Form for Scholarship in the prescribed format with original testimonials/documents/transcripts/marks cards etc.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.bus.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.bus.alliance.edu.in
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course.
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student’s admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.