Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University.
Admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
Pre University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks.
B. Tech. (Regular)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
- Score in JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Course Duration: Four years; Full time.
B. Tech. (Lateral)
Through the lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester(second year of study) of the B. Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject
- Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering Programme along with the Second year subjects
- Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream
- Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector
- In the above cases, suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics or basic Engineering foundation courses may be suitably designed and implemented
Course Duration: Three years; Full time.
- Aspirants are encouraged to Apply Online
- Application Form Fee: Rs.1000/- (US$50 for other foreign national applicants)
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Application Form Fee: Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants).
Download Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of ₹1000/- ( ₹2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US $50 for Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Copy (For NRI/Foreign National only)
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT) / Other State Entrances (please specify)
Office of Admissions
Please send your filled in Application Form to:
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India
Alliance Admission Selection Process
Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Admission Selection Process comprising of:
- AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- Personal Interview
Alliance College of Engineering and Design also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Alliance Admission Selection Process.
|Last date of Application||AUSAT 2021 Examination Dates|
|Exam Over||January 24, 2021|
|Exam Over||February 21, 2021|
|Exam Over||March 21, 2021|
|April 15, 2021||April 18, 2021|
|May 13, 2021||May 16, 2021|
|Two days before the exam day||June 16 - 26, 2021|
|B. Tech. 2023|
|B. Tech. (Regular) - Application Deadline||March 31, 2023|
|Application Status||Apply Now|
- Download Fee Structure - B. Tech. (Regular) 2023
- Download Fee Structure - B. Tech. (Lateral) 2023
- Download Hostel Fee Structure 2023
- Click here for Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
Scholarships for B. Tech. 2023
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University offers scholarships to deserving candidates in the following categories:
Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate Programmes 2023
|Percentage score in Class 10 & 12||Merit Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|95% marks and above||50%||Top 10 Students (per program)|
Alliance Scholarships for Undergraduate Programmes 2023
|Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage||Reservations||Eligibility X & XII|
|20%||SC/ST||70% and above|
|10%||Differently Abled||50% and above|
|15%||Defence Quota||70% and above|
|75%||International Level Player||50% and above|
|50%||National Level Player||50% and above|
|5%||Domicile||70% and above|
|Alliance Scholarship for B. Tech. 2023 - JEE (Main) & SAT|
|JEE (Main) Category Slab||Eligibility X & XII Percentage||Applicable Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|> 95 Percentile||70% and above||50% of Tuition Fee||20|
|> 90 Percentile but < 95 Percentile||70% and above||25% of Tuition Fee||20|
|SAT Scores Category Slab||Eligibility X & XII Percentage||Available Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|SAT Scores from 1,401 to 1,600||70% and above||50% of Tuition Fee||10|
|SAT Scores from 1,201 to 1,400||70% and above||20% of Tuition Fee||20|
|SAT Scores from 1,001 to 1,200||70% and above||10% of Tuition Fee||20|
|Alliance Scholarships for B. Tech. 2023|
|AUSAT||Eligibility X & XII Percentage||Scholarship %||No. of Scholarships|
|90% and above||80% and above||25%||10 Students|
|80% and above||75% and above||15%||10 Students|
|70% and above||70% and above||10%||10 Students|
|Sl. No.||AUSAT Percentile||Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|1||90 and above||50,000||Top 10 Students Per Program|
|2||80 to 89.9||25,000||Top 10 Students Per Program|
|Applicant must have secured 60% and above in Class X and XII.|
|Scholarship will be awarded on first-come-first-serve basis and for the first year of study only.|
|The scholarship is subject to the approval from Scholarship Committee.|
|Applicant can apply and appear for the test only once.|
|Students can avail any one of the scholarship during the course of study at Alliance University.|
Eligible students of the B. Tech. course may submit the Application Form for Scholarship in the prescribed format with original testimonials / documents / transcripts / marks cards etc.
Terms and Conditions
The final list of scholarships granted for all programs across categories would be announced post commencement of academic sessions. For the students who would be awarded scholarships, the amount would be adjusted against the last two instalments, as per the fee payment schedule.
Scholarship applications will only be considered if the student has applied within the stipulated deadline.
Scholarship applications only determine your eligibility to apply for the scholarship. This in no way guarantees that the scholarship you applied for will be awarded. The decision of the Alliance Scholarship Committee will determine whether the scholarship can be awarded.
Scholarship application will only be considered when submitted to the Scholarship Committee, Office of Admissions, Alliance University Central Campus, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India or emailed to email@example.com No other correspondence address or email ID will be considered.
Student must participate in the Alliance Selection Process (Admission Process) to be selected for any of programs. Post selection, the student must register for the program to be eligible for applying for the Alliance Scholarships.
Student must apply for the scholarship through the scholarship form as provided on the website. Applications in any other format will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the student to submit all the supporting documents along with the scholarship form. Alliance University is not responsible processing incomplete information.
By applying for the scholarship, the student declares that the mentioned details in the scholarship form are accurate and true to the best of their knowledge. If the information at any point in time is found to be incorrect/insufficient, the scholarship if granted, will automatically stand cancelled. The student has read all the terms and conditions for scholarships on the Alliance University website.
Student must commence study at Alliance University - the academic year for which the scholarship is offered. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
An applicant is only allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline. Only a single scholarship can be availed by a student for the duration of the course.
Scholarships are subject to availability. Students will be awarded scholarships on first come first serve basis within each category that they are eligible for.
Scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining an academic record of a CGPA above 3 in the course and subject to the decision made by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are only applicable to the first-year tuition fees for Undergraduate programs, unless specifically stated otherwise.
Student should not have any gap in academics.
Student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action.
Performance only in qualifying entry level examination held in the two previous academic year before admission will be considered.
In case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/central). Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University.
Subject to meeting the criterion, scholarship will be granted to top 10 students in each category or as decided by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.
- Differently Abled: As per the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, seven categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, loco motor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. A student with 40% disability of the said categories will be considered for scholarship.
- Defence Quota: Serving personnel; ex-servicemen; retired personnel and deceased personnel* or their dependents from Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Coast Guard, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Railway Protection Force (RPF), National Security Guards (NSG), Special Frontier Force (SFF), Assam Riffles, Border Road Organization, General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Military Engineers Service (MES) and Defence Security Corps (DSC).
- National Level player: The student must have represented his/her state in any competition held between the previous two calendar years at national level, in Individual Event/Team Event/s approved by Ministry of Sports/Sports Federations. The student must have also obtained a certificate from Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports/National Federation/Board of concerned game/s.
- Domicile: The student should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the candidate is seeking admissions to and must have appeared and passed either SSLC/10th standard or 2nd PUC/12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only. *Applicable for dependents only.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.alliance.edu.in
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course.
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student’s admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.