Alliance University Facilitates Enlightening International Delegate Visits for ASOB
18 October, 2023
Pursuing the ardent goal of providing students with a world of opportunities, on October 18, 2023, six foreign delegates from various universities came to Alliance University to address BBA and B.Tech students on the scope and opportunities of studying overseas. The session was attended by 91 students from both engineering and business schools.
List of Esteemed Delegates:
The six guests were:
- Brian Albertsen, Recruitment and Enrollment Strategy, Stuart School of Business, USA.
- Alexander Englander, Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA.
- Lisa Katherine Henry, International Graduate Admissions Counsellor, University of Tampa, USA.
- Shreyas Pardesi, Programme Associate, Global Collaborations, Carey Business School, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Thomas Hill, Assistant Dean of Admissions and Recruitment, Rutgers Business School, USA.
- Krutarth Hendre, in-country representative, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy.
Moments of Felicitation, Respect, and Assistance:
The event started with a brief introduction of the delegates, followed by the felicitation ceremony. Ms. Reeba Korah, Dean, Alliance College of Engineering and Design, and Dr. Abdul Hameed, Head, Academy Alliance School of Business School, felicitated the delegates with a shawl as a token of gratitude and respect for taking out their valuable time to grace the occasion. The delegates individually spoke about their respective universities, the courses they are offering, and the assistance they would provide for interested students in pursuing their higher education.
Students interact with the foreign delegates about opportunities.
Students were given the opportunity to talk to the delegates on a one-on-one basis to discuss the courses they were interested in and the application process. The delegates handed over brochures and goodies from their respective universities to the students.
The delegates, alongside Ms. Sheela Thyagaraj, AVP, Graduate Recruitment and Institutional Partnerships, and Ms. Suman Nayak, Manager, College Counselling and Student Success, discussed the scope and expansion of exchange programs with Alliance University. The delegates then broke off for lunch, followed by the gifting of plant saplings to all delegates as a token of gratitude.