Prof. Stutee Mohanty
Alliance School of Business
Prof. Stutee Mohanty is pursuing Ph.D. from KIIT University with her thesis being on Behavioral Economics and Finance and holds an MBA in Finance from IFIM and a BBA from Utkal University. She is a certified SPSS trainer by IBM, a certified sustainability analyst by Impaakt, and is currently undergoing training on R. She teaches financial management, international business finance, project finance, wealth management and financial planning, and financial reporting and compliance. She also brings along more a decade of industry experience as a consultant specializing in Finance and Sustainability. Prof. Stutee has published various research articles and has won various awards for her academic research and has also been actively involved in conducting MDPs.
Research articles published:
- A study on cognitive factors influencing financial decisions of investors
- Unveiling a new business model: Nike a Case Study.
- Best case study award at O.P Jindal International Conference on Sustainability
- Best presenter award at KiiT University Annual International Conference
- Best sustainability consultant award at Impaakt
- Finance for Non-Finance at Jindal and Aarti Group.
- Behavioral training programme for middle and senior level employees at Jindal and Aarti Group.