Prof. Manjulata Badi
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Prof. Manjulata has completed her B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, India in 2005. Thereafter she has completed her MTech in Control and Automation from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela in 2012. Currently she is pursuing PhD in Alliance University. She has 10 years of experience in teaching field. She is a life time member of In SC, ISTE and IAENG Her research areas include Power System Optimization, Evolutionary Computing Techniques, Reactive Power Management and Power Quality.
She has many research publications in SCI/SCI-E and Scopus indexed journals, book chapters and also in conference proceedings in her credit. She serves as an advisory committee member in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Science and Management. She also serves as a reviewer for Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, Springer and IEEE Texas Power and Energy Conference (IEEE TPEC).
- Analysing Efficiency and Effectiveness of Clap Switch Mechanism. Journal of Recent Trends in Electrical Power System, May 2021. http://hbrppublication.com/OJS/index.php/JRTEPS/issue/view/498
- A Passive Filter with SVC Configuration for VAR Control and Harmonic Compensation. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IJIET), May 2021. https://ijiet.com/issues/volume-19-issue-1-april-2021/
- Badi, M.Singh, “A Passive Filter with SVC Configuration for VAR Control and Harmonic Compensation”, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IJIET),Volume no 19, Issue no(1), 30-40,ISSN-2319-1058(Scopus Indexed).
- Shant Kumar Biradar, Badi, “Analysing Efficiency and Effectiveness of Clap Switch Mechanism”, Journal of Recent Trends in Electrical Power System, Volume no 4 , Issue no(01), 1-3(Scopus Indexed).
- Jayanth Babu C, Badi Manjulata. Swetha S.G. “Review of Wireless Power Transmission”, Studies in Indian Place Names, Volume no-40, Issue (03),3182-3188 (UGC Approved)
Book Chapter Publications:
- “Smart Grids Introduction: Architecture and Review”, in Smart Grids and Microgrids – Technology evolution, SCRIVENER (WILEY PUBLISHER) (Accepted).
- “Role of Renewable Energy Sources and Storage Units in Smart Grids”, in Smart Grids and Microgrids – Technology evolution, SCRIVENER (WILEY PUBLISHER) (Accepted).
Best Teacher Award by Institute of Scholar, An ISO-9001-2015 certified Institute by International Accurate certification, Accredited by UASL, Bangalore on 12th April 2021.
Research papers in Conference Proceedings:
- Mahapatra, Sheila, Manjulata Badi, and Saurav Raj. "Implementation of PSO, it’s variants and Hybrid GWO-PSO for improving Reactive Power Planning." In 2019 Global Conference for Advancement in Technology (GCAT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2019.
- M Badi Das and P. Mohanty, “Application of Fibre Optic Hot Metal Detector in Hot Strip Mill of Steel Plant”, National conference on Application of Fibre Optics, Sophitorium Engineering College, Bhubaneswar,2013.
- M Badi , M Das,A. k Jena, “Rehabilitation of Displaced Persons-Problems and Solutions –A case study of Mandira Dam”, International seminar on Hydro power and Sustainable development, The Central Board of Irrigation and Power (CBIP), OHPC Bhubaneswar,2013.
- Badi ,M. Das, “Impact Assessment of Solar Energy against Global Energy Crisis”, the National Seminar on Renewal Energy, Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi,2013