Prof. Arunabhas Bose
Program Director - Executive PGDM
Alliance School of Business
Prof. Arunabhas Bose is a science graduate from Burdwan University, West Bengal and an MBA in Marketing from VTU, Karnataka.
Prof. Bose started his career in marketing and sales at Eli Lilly & Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd., before moving to the academic field of management education. Before joining Alliance Business School in 2007 Prof. Bose worked as a faculty in management and then as Vice Principal for four years for an institution which specializes in the field of leadership and HRD.
Prof. Arunabhas Bose has extensive experience in the field of training and development of management concepts and HRD. He has conducted a number of executive development programs for various organizations, faculty development programs at different institutions and skill development programs for students of numerous colleges all over India.
His areas of interest include Marketing and Sales Management, Strategic Management, Service Management, Advertising and Promotion, Brand Management. Training and Development in Management Skills and Soft Skills.
- ‘Measuring the Efficiency of Marketing Efforts in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry using Data Envelopment Analysis’, published in the International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence, Volume 3, Issue 1, April 2015
- ‘The Relationship Between Distribution Network and Market Share’, published in the Asia Pacific Journal Of Marketing & Management Review, July, 2013, Global impact factor 0.645
- ‘Measuring the Efficiency of Marketing Efforts in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry using Data Envelopment Analysis’, presented at the International Conference on Mathematical Modelling in Computer, Management, and Medical Sciences, June 2013, Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies, Tiruvalla
- ‘An Exploratory Study of Convergence to IFRS in India in the context of challenges: Impact and Measures’, presented at the National Seminar on International Financial Reporting Standards, March 2012, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- ‘Modelling the relationship between Market Share and Product Availability’, presented at the International Conference on Marketing, September 2009, RIMS School of Management and Information Science, Rourkela
- ‘E – Services of Government of India and Its Acceptability among Educated Indians’, presented at the 5th International conference on E-governance (ICEG), December 2007, International Congress of E-government, New Delhi