Dr. Uma Sreedhar
Head – MDP & CTP
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Uma Sreedhar is a Professor in the Human Resource Management area and Head of Management Development Program & Corporate Training Programs. She earned her doctorate from Psychology Department of Bangalore University. Her research was to understand the difference between Indian and MNC IT companies in relation to various HR Practices. She did her post-graduation in Clinical Psychology from MS University of Baroda and M.Phil. and Ph.D. from Bangalore University in Industrial Psychology.
Dr. Uma is very passionate about teaching, training, and consulting. She has presented number of papers in national and international conferences and various journals like Advances in Management and Journal of Applied Psychology etc.
Dr. Uma has trained more than 10,000 executives from various sectors like IT, ITES, Transport, Health, Banking, Manufacturing sector both in Private and Public Sector Organizations. She has also conducted more than 100 management development, faculty development and student development programs, and has consulted in the areas of leadership, psychometric testing, assessment centers, competency mapping, OD Intervention etc. for various organizations.
Awards and Recognition:
- Best Faculty Award at ICFAI Business School-Bangalore for the year 2017, 2018.
- Best Summer Internship Project guidance award for more than 20 students from the year 2013-2019.
- Received Award for project guidance for student for NHRD National Level Internship Project Award held at Mumbai. (2018)
- Received National Merit Scholarship from UGC for master’s in psychology.
- Received National Merit Scholarship for Badminton from NIS Patiala.
- Toasters Master’s best speaker award for Corporate Public Speaking Contest held at Taj Westend (2005).