Dr. Sajan Mathew
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Sajan Mathew is a trainer, teacher and consultant in the field of Information System and e-Business. Dr. Mathew graduated in engineering and followed this with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Software Marketing, M.Phil, and Doctorate in e-Learning. Dr. Mathew's industrial stints include working in reputed Indian corporations such as Apollo Tyres Ltd. and Simplex Solutions, during which time he was associated with many national and international projects.
Dr. Mathew has authored four books in the areas of System Analysis and Design, Database Management System, Software Engineering, Computer Technology and Programming. These are now prescribed as text books in various Indian and international universities including The Queens University Brighton, U.K. Dr. Mathew is currently working on new books in fields of Business Information Systems. Dr. Mathew's publications have featured in various national conferences.
Dr. Mathew has also designed and conducted several training programs for leading professional bodies, corporations and institutions in India. He serves on various University Examination boards as a subject expert for the Universities Grants Commission (UGC).
His areas of interest include Management Information System, e-Commerce, m-Commerce, e-learning and ERP.
Research Paper Publications
- ‘M-Banking Future?’, published in Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management, Vol. 2, Issue 11, November 2011, with Titus, Ray
Research Papers Presented/Published in the Conference Proceedings
- ‘Repositioning Physical Evidence to alter Perceptions and encourage Trial: A Case Research’, presented at the 7th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, December 27-28, 2013, written with Titus, Ray., Sengupta, Debashish and Alexander, Jacob
- ‘Qualifying Static and Dynamic Components with technology Interventions in Service Processes for Benchmarking’, presented at the Fourteenth Annual Global Information Technology Management (GITMA) World Conference, June 16-18, 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, written with Titus Ray, Sengupta Debashish and Alexander Jacob
- ‘Neuromarketing: Integrating Neuroscience and marketing with technology as a facilitator’, presented at the 6th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, December 30-31, 2012, written with Titus, Ray., Alexander, Jacob., Thomason, Rajan
- ‘Neuromarketing: ‘When Technology empowers Marketing,, presented at the 13th Annual Global Information Technology Management Association (GITMA) World Conference, June 17-19, 2012, Alliance University, Alliance School of Business, written with Titus, Ray, and Alexander, Jacob
- ‘Marketing through Cloud – Product to the End User’, presented at the 4th National Seminar on Service Management Strategy and Challenges in era of Globalization, April 19-20, 2012, Indian Academy School of Management Studies, written with Titus, Ray, and Alexander, Jacob
- ‘Knowledge Management – An information processing paradigm’, presented at the National Conference on Web Intelligence, December 15-16, 2006, Rajagiri Institute of Management, Cochin, written with Titus, Ray
- ‘Software Engineering’, 2010, S Chand Publishers
- ‘Information Technology and Programming’, 2004, Himalaya Publishing House
- ‘System analysis and Design’, 2002, Pooja Publication
- ‘Database Management System’, 2003, Pooja Publication
Book Chapter Publications
- ‘Transforming Banking through Tech-driven Mobility’, published in the book ‘Research in Finance: Corporate Behavioral Microfinance and E-Finance Models’, 2013, Raj Publications, ISBN: 8184842864; EAN: 9788184842869.