Dr. Radhakrishna G. S.
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Radhakrishna G. S. holds a Ph.D. from NIT, Trichy. He also has an MBA degree from VTU.
Before joining Alliance University, he has worked for PES Institute of Technology/ PES University for 5 years where he has handled subjects including Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Advanced Corporate Finance, Financial Statement Analysis and International Financial Management.
He has publications from Scopus and ESCI indexed journals and presented papers in International conferences. He is also reviewer for Scopus Indexed journal such as International Journal of Law & Management and Global Business Review.
Dr. Radhakrishna G. S. also have a brief industrial stint, where has worked for esteemed organisations such as JP Morgan and Accenture.
He has participated in many workshops and FDP’s related to research methodology, data analytics, econometrics, pedagogy framing during his teaching and research career. His research interests include bankruptcy prediction, IPO performance, capital structure decisions and other corporate finance areas.
Journal & Conference Proceedings:
- Balasubramanian, S. A., Radhakrishna, G. S., Sridevi, P., & Natarajan, T. (2019). Business health characterisation of listed Indian companies using data mining techniques. International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Publishers, Vol. 32, Issue 3, pp.324-363. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBIS.2019.103079 (Scopus Indexed).
- Balasubramanian, S. A., Radhakrishna, G. S., Sridevi, P., & Natarajan, T. (2019). Modeling corporate financial distress using financial and non-financial variables the case of Indian listed companies. International Journal of Law and Management, Emerald Publishing Limited, Vol. 61, Issue 3-4, pp.457-484. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLMA-04-2018-0078. (Scopus and ESCI Indexed).
- Senthil Arasu & Radhakrishna, G. S, Corporate Performance and Financial Distress Analysis of Indian Textile Companies using Altman Z- score & Piotroski F- score model, 8th International Conference on Applied Research in Engineering and Management Sciences, Academic Research Conferences/Publishers, August 12-17 - 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- G.S Radhakrishna, (2013, June 01), The Professional- by Subroto Bagchi, PES Business Review, Vol 8, No 2 (2013), pp 75-76.
Papers presented at conferences in India:
- Credit risk assessment of the default individual SHG member of a Micro Finance program, First Doctoral Colloquium on Management and Development (DOCMAD), Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Nov 4-7, 2020, Anand, Gujrat, (Conducted through online mode because of COVID 19 Pandemic).
- Analysis of Financial Performance of NGO's with Special Reference to Sumanahalli Society and Facing Challenges and Opportunities Enhancing the Performance in the Present Environment, 8th International Conference on Strategies for Managing VUCA and enhancing productivity in present Business Environment, PES University, March 6-7, 2015 at PES University, Bangalore.
- Health Insurance in India- Issues, Strategies & Outcomes, 7th International Conference on Outcome Based Competitive Strategies: Issues & Challenges, PES Institute of Technology, November 22 - 23, 2013, PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Papers presented at Conferences in abroad:
- Corporate Performance and Financial Distress Analysis of Indian Textile Companies using Altman Z- score & Piotroski F- score model, 8th International Conference on Applied Research in Engineering and Management Sciences, Academic Research Conferences/Publishers, August 12-17 - 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.