Dr. Punam Kumari
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Punam Kumari earned her doctoral degree in Computer Science and Engineering on the topic: Periocular Region based Biometric Authentication system under non-ideal conditions from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi. She holds an M.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan and a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Dr. Punam has close to a dacade and half of work experience in various Engineering Colleges and Universities in India teaching at graduate and post graduate levels. She has presented and published various research papers in national and international conferences and reputed journals focusing on Periocular Biometrics and Machine Learning. She has attended several workshops, FDPs and seminars during her career. Her research area includes Image processing using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Biometrics.
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja A novel Periocular Biometric solution for authentication during COVID-19 pandemic situation in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (SCI Indexed, impact factor: 7.104) Publisher: Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s12652-020-02814-1
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja Periocular Biometrics a Survey in Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences (SCI Indexed, impact factor: 13.473) Publisher: Elsevier. DOI: 10.1016/j.jksuci.2019.06.003
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja An optimal feature enriched region of interest (ROI) extraction for periocular biometric system accepted in Multimedia tools and Applications (SCI Indexed, impact factor: 2.757) Publisher: Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s11042-021-11402-0
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja Periocular Biometrics: using handcrafted features for nonideal images in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (Scopus indexed and UGC Referred Grade A Journal) DOI:10.35940/ijrte. E6043.018520
- Punam Kumari, Mansi Kapoor Effect of Random Guessing attack on image-based Captchas in International Journal of Innovation and Advancement in Computer Science (IJIACS, ISSN- 2347-8616, Impact Factor- 2.65) [www.academicscience.co.in]
- Punam Kumari, Mansi Kapoor Internet Xchange points: Analysis & Survey in International Journal of Electrical Electronics & Computer Science & Engineering (IJEECSE, E-ISSN: 2348-2273 | P-ISSN: 2454-1222, Impact Factor- 3.952) [www.ijeecse.com]
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja Periocular Biometrics for non-ideal images using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks in International Conference of Intelligent Computing and Communication (ICICC-2019) organized by Dayananda Sagar University Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-1084-7_15. Springer, AISC series.
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja Periocular Biometrics for non-ideal images: with offthe shelf Deep CNN & Transfer Learning approach in International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS 2019) organized by The North Cap University Gurgaon, India. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2020.03.234. Procedia Computer Science Journal, Elsevier.
- Punam Kumari, Dr. K.R. Seeja A comparative analysis of HOG features and BOF model for non ideal periocular images accepted and presented in International Conference on computational Intelligence and Data Analytics organized by GIFT Bhubaneswar. Proceeding will be published in Computer and Information Science (CCIC)Series, Springer.
- Punam Kumari, Mansi Kapoor Naman Jain Face Recognition : Comparative analysis of SVM, KNN and KMeans Algorithm in International Conference on Recent trends in computer science , E Learning , information and communication technology Organized by JNU Delhi.